Drolet ECO-45 Pellet Stove
Item # 329046
The ECO-45 is a high efficiency pellet stove. This model is EPA certified, 45,000 BTU and is approved for installation in mobile homes. For extra convenience, the ECO-45 can be hooked to a thermostat for fully automated operation. The ECO-45 comes with a pellet hopper extender. Go days without re-filling the unit as it holds a total of 63.5 kg (140 lb.) or 3.5 bags! This stove requires approved pellet venting with a diameter of 7.6 cm-10.2 cm (3 in.-4 in.). The unit is top feeding and may require daily cleaning of the burn pot and dump ashes. This will depend on the pellet heater usage with thermostat (frequency of start-stop cycle) and the quality of the pellets.
- Output of up to 45,000 BTU per hour
- Can heat up to 185.8 sq. m (2,000 sq. ft).
- 6 intensity levels
- Combex combustion technology
- Hopper capacity of 63.5 kg (140 lb.) with hopper extension
- Combustion time of up to 93 hours with hopper extension
- 72 cm x 83.5 cm x 83.5 cm (28.4 in. x 32.9 in. x 24.9 in.), 104 kg (230 lb.)
- For as long as the original purchaser owns the product
Depth: 72.14 cm (28.4 in.)
Heat Output: 45,000 British Thermal Unit
Heating Area: 185.81 m² (2,000 sq. ft.)
Height: 63.25 cm (24.9 in.)
Hopper Capacity: 63.5 kg (140 lb.)
Maximum Combustion Time: 93 Hour
Number of Intensity Levels: 6
Weight: 104.33 kg (230 lb.)
Width: 83.57 cm (32.9 in.)
Standard shipping is via common carrier, curbside delivery, signature required. Carrier will call to set up a delivery time. Extraordinary delivery requirements may necessitate an additional fee to the carrier. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 2 - 3 weeks from the time of order.
Curbside delivery service provides delivery of your item(s) to the curb at the end of your driveway. This service does not include set up or assembly of items or removal of packaging materials.
Your item will be shipped to a local delivery terminal.
1. The delivery terminal will call you when your item arrives to schedule a delivery appointment.
2. Deliveries are made between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday and will be scheduled within a 4-hour window.
3. Your item will be delivered on a lift gate truck and will be taken off the truck by the delivery driver.
4. Upon delivery please inspect your item(s). You will be required to sign a Proof of Delivery receipt. Please note any damage to the item or packaging on the delivery receipt or, if refusing delivery due to damage, please note refused due to damage on this receipt.
5. A signature is required for all deliveries; the driver is unable to complete delivery without a signed delivery receipt.
6. Extraordinary delivery conditions may require an additional fee to be paid.
Costco.ca products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Membership: We will refund your membership fee in full at any time if you are dissatisfied.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell and will refund your purchase price, with the following exceptions:
1. Electronics: Costco will accept returns within 90 days from the date of purchase for televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch-screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones and other products identified by Costco from time to time.
2. Diamonds: When returning items containing a 1.00 ct diamond or larger, Costco will require additional time to verify the diamond, in which case a refund will be approved upon positive verification. This process may require two to five business days.
Costco may in the future restrict its return policy regarding other products. Restriction will be shown at the point of purchase.