Canadian Albacore Tuna Loins
When most people hear the word tuna, we think canned tuna, right? Well now you’re in for a wonderful surprise. Wild B.C. caught albacore tuna loins are individually line harvested and immediately frozen at sea on vessels to insure a quality, mouth-watering experience you won’t forget. Feeling adventurous? This sashimi grade tuna can be prepared for your next sushi party or throw it on the BBQ with your favourite spice blends to flash sear in all those incredible flavours. These fish are caught from a certified sustainable fishery so you’re not only eating healthy but doing something good for the environment as well.
For optimum enjoyment, break the seal and thaw in your refrigerator for up to 6 hours, then prepare and serve.
- Canadian albacore tuna loins 0.7 to 0.8 kg (1.4 to 1.8 lb.)
- Wild caught, certified sustainable
- 5 to 7 loins depending on weight
- Serves 4 to 6
- Product is frozen and shipped on dry ice
- Individually vacuum packed to preserve and protect
- Cooking instructions: Cut and portion when still partially frozen
- Can be used raw for sushi or sashimi creations or grilled, fried, baked or barbequed from frozen or fully thawed form
- Net weight: 4.6 kg (10 lb.)
- Within the box you may find dry ice. Always handle dry ice with care and use a protective cloth or leather gloves whenever touching it. An oven mitt or towel will work. If touched briefly it is harmless, but prolonged contact with the skin will cause injury similar to a burn. KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN.
- Open immediately upon arrival
- Packing should be intact (no damaged seal, leaks, etc.)
- Product temperature should be verified with a calibrated thermometer as 4C or below
- Frozen product that has thawed should not be re-frozen
- Product should be refrigerated or frozen immediately upon receiving and verification of temperature
Bone In/Boneless: Boneless
Package Size: Retail Packs
Product Form: Individually Quick Frozen
Production Methodology: Organic
Weight: 4.54 kg (10 lb.)
This item is subject to some delivery restrictions. Please proceed to checkout to verify if delivery is available to your postal code.
Costco.ca products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Membership: We will refund your membership fee in full at any time if you are dissatisfied.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell and will refund your purchase price, with the following exceptions:
1. Electronics: Costco will accept returns within 90 days from the date of purchase for televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch-screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones and other products identified by Costco from time to time.
2. Diamonds: When returning items containing a 1.00 ct diamond or larger, Costco will require additional time to verify the diamond, in which case a refund will be approved upon positive verification. This process may require two to five business days.
Costco may in the future restrict its return policy regarding other products. Restriction will be shown at the point of purchase.