Cineplex Great Escape Movie Package
This item may currently be in stock at your local Costco warehouse for immediate purchase at a cash and carry price.
It's now more convenient than ever to experience a great night at the movies. Exclusive to Costco.ca, your Cineplex Night Out Movie Package will be emailed to you, normally within the hour. Print from home, head to your local cinema, present your printed voucher and enjoy the show - all in the same day! Cineplex Entertainment owns leases or has a joint-venture interest in 129 theatres with 1,342 screens located from British Columbia to Quebec. As the largest motion picture exhibitor in Canada serving approximately 70 million guests annually, Cineplex Entertainment is the exclusive provider of UltraAVX™ and the largest exhibitor of digital, 3D and IMAX projection technologies in the country. It's perfect for date night, holiday gifts, employee incentives and rewards.
When you purchase your Cineplex Night Out Movie Package an electronic voucher will be e-mailed to you normally within the hour. Please make sure that you double-check your e-mail address when you place your order. You must keep your printed voucher and your receipt as your proof of purchase until you exchange them.
Each adult ticket-package includes:
- 2 general admissions
- 2 regular soft drinks
- 1 regular popcorn
- For ages 14 and up
- NOT available in Manitoba and in certain areas of Saskatchewan
- Redeemable at any of the Cineplex Entertainment theatres
- For show times and more visit www.cineplex.com
- Ticket is not valid for non-feature film performance and cannot be combined with any other promotion, coupon voucher or special discount offer
- Ticket may be applied towards the purchase of admissions to IMAX®, IMAX® 3D, UltraAVX™ or RealD 3D film presentations or VIP admissions with payment of an applicable surcharge per admission
- Not valid in conjunction with any other discount offer, is non-refundable and not for re-sale
- Not redeemable for cash
- Valid for same day, same performance only
- Ticket expires 2 years from the date of purchase (excluding Saskatchewan and Quebec)
- Valid for earning SCENE points
In accordance with the Québec Consumer Protection Act, all third party tickets and passes for activities and events in Québec that expire after June 30, 2010 and were purchased from Costco in Québec, are no longer subject to expiry dates. Members can ignore the expiry dates shown and use the passes and tickets at any time.
Model: Cineplex Adult
Adult Age Range: Ages 14+
Costco.ca products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Membership: We will refund your membership fee in full at any time if you are dissatisfied.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell and will refund your purchase price, with the following exceptions:
1. Electronics: Costco will accept returns within 90 days from the date of purchase for televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch-screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones and other products identified by Costco from time to time.
2. Diamonds: When returning items containing a 1.00 ct diamond or larger, Costco will require additional time to verify the diamond, in which case a refund will be approved upon positive verification. This process may require two to five business days.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
Costco may in the future restrict its return policy regarding other products. Restriction will be shown at the point of purchase.