200 Amp Automatic Transfer Switch
Honeywell® CSA approved service rated transfer switches are a necessary component to complete the generator system. It allows you to safely connect a generator to your home or small business' electrical circuits and is permanently installed near your main circuit breaker panel. The 200 Amp unit is best suited for large standby generators. It constantly monitors incoming utility power and determines when a true power outage is occurring, switching from utility power to emergency generator power and back again when utility power returns. The 200 Amp switch features a NEMA/UL Type 3 enclosure for outdoor applications. It also uses CUL rated circuit breakers on the utility side of the transfer contactor for full downstream protection. Honeywell® transfer switches are sold separately.
200 Amp Transfer Switch Features:
- 200 Amp service rated, single-phase transfer switch
- MEMA/UL Type 3R aluminum enclosure for weight reduction and corrosion resistance
- Employs CUL rated circuit breakers on the utility side of the transfer contactor for full downstream protection
- Limited, 2 years, residential
Single Phase/Three Phase: Single Phase
This item is subject to some delivery restrictions. Please proceed to checkout to verify if delivery is available to your postal code.
Costco.ca products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Membership: We will refund your membership fee in full at any time if you are dissatisfied.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell and will refund your purchase price, with the following exceptions:
1. Electronics: Costco will accept returns within 90 days from the date of purchase for televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch-screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones and other products identified by Costco from time to time.
2. Diamonds: When returning items containing a 1.00 ct diamond or larger, Costco will require additional time to verify the diamond, in which case a refund will be approved upon positive verification. This process may require two to five business days.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
Costco may in the future restrict its return policy regarding other products. Restriction will be shown at the point of purchase.