Alco Prevention Canada Redline Single use Breathalyzer
Item # 332942
Are you looking for an easy and convenient tool to measure your blood alcohol level? Then the inexpensive and very convenient Redline disposable testers are perfect for you. These breathalyzers are ideal for personal use or for Christmas parties or corporate events… Make sure no one drives over the legal limit. There are 20 units per case.
Redline is the only disposable breathalyzer in the world to be quality approved and certified for accuracy by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and over 25 others associations in the world. It has been chosen the official supplier by the Government of France in 2012.
- 20 single-use breathalyzer units per case
- No need for calibration
- Each unit is very discreet. Slips easily in a pocket or purse
- Very easy to use. Inflate bag, insert tube and deflate to know if you are over the legal limit
- 2-year shelf life
- The tester consists of a small (70 mm) glass tube containing yellow chemicals, which turns green in the presence of alcohol. The length of the green colour change is in proportion to the amount of alcohol. The tube has an arrow indicating the direction in which the breath must be passed and also a red calibration line indicating the legal driving limit
- Inside the tube on either side of the yellow chemicals is a filling of white crystals, which protect the chemicals against moisture. This storage Silica Gel is harmless and non- toxic
- A plastic snap-off end cap closes both ends of the tube. A plastic bag containing a neck valve, which measures the volume of breath passed through the tester, accompanies each tester
- The plug of chemicals is located in the tube by means of two resistant sieves
- The size of the plug, the nature of the particles and the chemical impregnation are designed to allow the breath to pass through at the correct rate for any alcohol in the breath to react with the chemicals and change the colour from a yellow to green
- The measuring bag is a critical part of the system as it measures the amount of the breath, which is passed through the tester. The volume is the basis on which the calibration is done
- Dimensions of each tester(L x W x H): 10 cm x 5.5 cm x 2 cm (4 in. x 2 in. x .8 in.); Weight: 23 g (5 oz.)
Brand: Alco Prevention
Costco.ca products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Membership: We will refund your membership fee in full at any time if you are dissatisfied.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell and will refund your purchase price, with the following exceptions:
1. Electronics: Costco will accept returns within 90 days from the date of purchase for televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch-screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones and other products identified by Costco from time to time.
2. Diamonds: When returning items containing a 1.00 ct diamond or larger, Costco will require additional time to verify the diamond, in which case a refund will be approved upon positive verification. This process may require two to five business days.
Costco may in the future restrict its return policy regarding other products. Restriction will be shown at the point of purchase.