Blueair HEPASilent™ Air Purifier 555EB
The Blueair E series air purifiers continuously monitor and purify your indoor air. Just click on the remote from distances up to 6.1 m (20 ft.) away to change operating speed or set the on/off timer. Or, you can also set your unit in the auto mode and let it regulate itself. Patented HEPASilent™ filter technology removes 99.97 % of all airborne contaminants such as smoke, dust, pollen, mould spores, pet dander, fungi, bacteria, viruses, and volatile organic compounds as small as 0.1 micron in size. The Blueair E Series is Energy Star® qualified, which helps save the environment and save you money. This unit is an excellent choice for people living with allergies, asthma, or other respiratory conditions or anyone who simply wants cleaner more breathable air. This unit effectively purifies the air in rooms as large as 56 sq. m. (605 sq. ft.). Blueair units have two of the highest Clean Air Delivery Rating (CADR) in the industry.
- Bonus HEPASilent™ 3-filter kit
- CADR certified rating for rooms up to 56 sq. m. (605 sq. ft.)
- Air exchange: 5 air changes per hour
- Airflow rate: 90 to 430 CFM
- Low energy consumption: 35 to 120 W
- 3 easy-to-change filters
- 3-stage HEPASilent™ technology captures 99.97% of 0.1 micron particles, including pollen, dust mites, mould spores, pet dander and bacteria
- Electronic gas sensor detects cooking odours and gaseous contaminants such as smoke, exhaust fumes, formaldehyde and other volatile organic compounds
- Electronic particle sensor determines whether the amount of airborne particles are above or below the acceptable limit using advanced electronic nose technology
- Auto mode uses both the gas and particle sensors to automatically adjust the operating speed
- On/off timer
- Filter timer
- Ion brushes (no ozone generated)
- Filters are made of bacteria-resistant, waterproof polypropylene
- AHAM certified
- Airflow output on 3 sides to avoid draft
- Side vents providing increased airflow
- Energy Star® rated
- Galvanized-steel housing
- Blue “power on” light
- 4 casters allowing for easy movement
- No assembly required
- Noise level: 35 to 71 dB (A)
- Dimensions (L x W x H):
- 50.8 cm x 35.6 cm x 66 cm (20 in. x 14 in. x 26 in.)
- Weight: 18.2 kg (40.1 lb.)
- 5 years
Coverage: 56.21 m² (605 pi²)
Filter Type: HEPA
Height: 66.04 cm (26 in.)
Length: 50.8 cm (20 in.)
Model: 555EB 258857
Remote Control: Yes
Weight: 18.19 kg (40.1 lb.)
Width: 35.56 cm (14 in.)
Standard shipping via UPS is included in the quoted price. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 7 - 10 business days from the time of order. For more information regarding UPS delivery, click here.
Costco.ca products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Membership: We will refund your membership fee in full at any time if you are dissatisfied.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell and will refund your purchase price, with the following exceptions:
1. Electronics: Costco will accept returns within 90 days from the date of purchase for televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch-screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones and other products identified by Costco from time to time.
2. Diamonds: When returning items containing a 1.00 ct diamond or larger, Costco will require additional time to verify the diamond, in which case a refund will be approved upon positive verification. This process may require two to five business days.
Costco may in the future restrict its return policy regarding other products. Restriction will be shown at the point of purchase.