Casio® CDP220 Compact Digital Piano
The Casio® CDP220 digital piano delivers high-tone quality, includes powerful functions, and features a helpful lesson function. With hundreds of built-in tones and rhythms plus an extensive song bank, this piano is designed and engineered to help you sound your best!
- 88 full-size scaled hammer action keys with touch response
- 48-note polyphonic maximum
- 700 tones
- 200 rhythms
- Effects: Reverb (10 types); Chorus (5 types)
- Acoustic resonance
- Pitch bend wheel
- Recorder and metronome features for lesson support
- 4 fingering methods (normal, Casio® chord, fingered, full-range chord)
- Rhythm controller: Start, stop, synchro, fill-in
- Auto accompaniment
- Song expansion: 10 songs maximum
- Music presets (305 preset)
- Registration (8 banks x 4 sets for 32 setups)
- One-touch presets: Recalls settings for tone, tempo, layer, on/off, and harmonize on/off in accordance with rhythm
- Scale editor: 16 preset scales, 4 memory scales
- Music library: 152 songs
- Memory functions: Songs: 5; Recording tracks: 6; Capacity: Approximately 12,000 notes total; Functions: Real-time recording, playback
- General MIDI level 1 compatible
- SDHC™ memory card slot
- USB port
- 2 speakers: 16 W total output (bass-reflex speakers)
- Headphones jack
- CDP220 Piano
- Sustain pedal
- AC adapter
- Piano stand
- Dimensions with stand (W x D x H): 133.3 cm x 34.1 cm x 75.7 cm (52 in. x 13.5 in. x 30 in.); Weight: 31.6 kg (69 lb.)
- 1 year
Model: CDP220RBKC3 (666022)
AC Adapter: Yes
Built-in Metronome: Yes
Depth: 34.29 cm (13.5 in.)
Height: 76.2 cm (30 in.)
Number of Polyphonic Notes: 48
Number of Rhythms: 200
Number of Speakers: 2
Number of Tones: 700
Weight: 31.3 kg (69 lb.)
Width: 132.08 cm (52 in.)
Standard shipping via common carrier is included in the quoted price. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 4 - 10 business days from the time of order.
If you are shipping this item to a participating province, a waste recycling fee will apply to your order at checkout.
Costco.ca products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Membership: We will refund your membership fee in full at any time if you are dissatisfied.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell and will refund your purchase price, with the following exceptions:
1. Electronics: Costco will accept returns within 90 days from the date of purchase for televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch-screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones and other products identified by Costco from time to time.
2. Diamonds: When returning items containing a 1.00 ct diamond or larger, Costco will require additional time to verify the diamond, in which case a refund will be approved upon positive verification. This process may require two to five business days.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
Costco may in the future restrict its return policy regarding other products. Restriction will be shown at the point of purchase.