Casio® Celviano AP-420 Black Digital Piano Bundle
Item # 998420
Full of expression and joie de vivre, the AP-420 unites truly authentic piano sounds and exceptionally realistic keystroke behaviour with versatile modern features such as an SD™ card slot and line-out. With this extensive range of sound and functional options, the Celviano is perfect for players at any level. The powerful speaker system (2 x 20 W) shows of the instrument's acoustic quality, while the elegant front console gives it an eye-catching appeal.
- Finish: Black, wood-grain
- 88 keys with touch response
- Tri-sensor scale hammer action keyboard
- 128-note polyphony
- Linear morphing AIF sound source
- 16 built-in tones
- Split and layer functions
- 3 sensitivity levels
- Digital effects: Reverb (4 types); Chorus (4 types)
- Brilliance (-3 to 0 to 3)
- Acoustic resonance
- Music library: 60 songs
- Lesson function
- Duet mode
- Recorder: 2 tracks, 1 song, 5,000 notes
- 3 pedals (damper [with half-pedal effect], soft, sostenuto)
- SD™ memory card slot (2 GB max.)
- MIDI: 16-channel multi-timbre
- 2 speakers: 40 W total output (2 x 20 W)
- USB port: Type B
- 2 headphone jacks
- 2GB SD card
- Dimensions (W x D x H):
- 139.5 cm x 42.7 cm x 83.3 cm; (54.9 in. x 16.8 in. x 32.8 in.)
- Weight: 40 kg (88 lb.)
- 1 year
Built-in Metronome: Yes
Depth: 42.67 cm (16.8 in.)
Height: 83.31 cm (32.8 in.)
Number of Pedals: 3
Number of Polyphonic Notes: 128
Number of Preset Songs: 60
Number of Speakers: 2
Number of Tones: 16
Weight: 39.92 kg (88 lb.)
Width: 139.45 cm (54.9 in.)
The estimated delivery time will be approximately 4 - 10 business days from the time of order.
If you are shipping this item to a participating province, a waste recycling fee will apply to your order at checkout.
Standard shipping via common carrier is included in the quoted price. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 4 - 10 business days from the time of order.
Curbside delivery service provides delivery of your item(s) to the curb at the end of your driveway. This service does not include set up or assembly of items or removal of packaging materials.
Your item will be shipped to a local delivery terminal.
1. The delivery terminal will call you when your item arrives to schedule a delivery appointment.
2. Deliveries are made between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday and will be scheduled within a 4-hour window.
3. Your item will be delivered on a lift gate truck and will be taken off the truck by the delivery driver.
4. Upon delivery please inspect your item(s). You will be required to sign a Proof of Delivery receipt. Please note any damage to the item or packaging on the delivery receipt or, if refusing delivery due to damage, please note refused due to damage on this receipt.
5. A signature is required for all deliveries; the driver is unable to complete delivery without a signed delivery receipt.
6. Extraordinary delivery conditions may require an additional fee to be paid.
Costco.ca products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
For more information about this product or for replacement parts, call the Casio Customer Service Centre at 1-800-370-9083.
Membership: We will refund your membership fee in full at any time if you are dissatisfied.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell and will refund your purchase price, with the following exceptions:
1. Electronics: Costco will accept returns within 90 days from the date of purchase for televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch-screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones and other products identified by Costco from time to time.
2. Diamonds: When returning items containing a 1.00 ct diamond or larger, Costco will require additional time to verify the diamond, in which case a refund will be approved upon positive verification. This process may require two to five business days.
Costco may in the future restrict its return policy regarding other products. Restriction will be shown at the point of purchase.