Casio® Celviano AP-620 Digital Piano Bundle
Item # 556620
The Casio® AP-620 features amazing 250 built-in tones along with full accompaniment and 180 rhythms. It has advanced features which include an LCD display, 16-track recorder, built-in SD™ card storage and registration memory to instantly recall splits, layers and rhythms in an instant.
- Finish: Black, wood-grain
- Back-lit LCD display
- 88 keys with touch response (3 sensitivity levels)
- Tri-sensor scaled hammer action keyboard
- Linear morphing AIF sound source
- 128-note polyphonic maximum
- 250 built-in tones
- Split and layer functions
- Digital effects: Reverb (4 types); Chorus (4 types); Brilliance; Acoustic resonance
- Music library: 60 songs
- 180 rhythms (auto accompaniment)
- Lesson function
- Duet mode
- Recorder: 16 tracks, 5 songs
- 3 pedals (damper with half-pedal effect, soft, sostenuto)
- SD™ memory-card slot (2 GB max)
- General MIDI compatible
- 2 speakers: 60 W total output (2 x 30 W)
- 2 headphone jacks
- 2GB SD card
- Dimensions (W x D x H):
- 141.2 cm x 49.3 cm x 90 cm; (55.6 in. x 19.4 in. x 35.4 in.)
- Weight: 57 kg (125.9 lb.)
- 1 year
Built-in Metronome: Yes
Depth: 49.28 cm (19.4 in.)
Height: 89.92 cm (35.4 in.)
Number of Pedals: 3
Number of Polyphonic Notes: 128
Number of Preset Songs: 60
Number of Rhythms: 180
Number of Speakers: 2
Number of Tones: 250
Weight: 57.11 kg (125.9 lb.)
Width: 141.22 cm (55.6 in.)
For more information about this product or for replacement parts, call the Casio Customer Service Centre at 1-800-370-9083.
Costco.ca products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Standard shipping via common carrier is included in the quoted price. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 4 - 10 business days from the time of order.
Curbside delivery service provides delivery of your item(s) to the curb at the end of your driveway. This service does not include set up or assembly of items or removal of packaging materials.
Your item will be shipped to a local delivery terminal.
1. The delivery terminal will call you when your item arrives to schedule a delivery appointment.
2. Deliveries are made between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday and will be scheduled within a 4-hour window.
3. Your item will be delivered on a lift gate truck and will be taken off the truck by the delivery driver.
4. Upon delivery please inspect your item(s). You will be required to sign a Proof of Delivery receipt. Please note any damage to the item or packaging on the delivery receipt or, if refusing delivery due to damage, please note refused due to damage on this receipt.
5. A signature is required for all deliveries; the driver is unable to complete delivery without a signed delivery receipt.
6. Extraordinary delivery conditions may require an additional fee to be paid.
If you are shipping this item to a participating province, a waste recycling fee will apply to your order at checkout.
Membership: We will refund your membership fee in full at any time if you are dissatisfied.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell and will refund your purchase price, with the following exceptions:
1. Electronics: Costco will accept returns within 90 days from the date of purchase for televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch-screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones and other products identified by Costco from time to time.
2. Diamonds: When returning items containing a 1.00 ct diamond or larger, Costco will require additional time to verify the diamond, in which case a refund will be approved upon positive verification. This process may require two to five business days.
Costco may in the future restrict its return policy regarding other products. Restriction will be shown at the point of purchase.