Celestron NexStar® 130 SLT Computerized Telescope
The NexStar® 130 SLT has a computerized hand control that gives you the ability to automatically view any of its 4,000 objects, including over 600 galaxies, 300 clusters and a dozen binary stars. With its pre-assemble and adjustable stainless-steel tripod, set-up is done in a matter of minutes.
- NexStar® computer control technology
- High-quality 130 mm reflector with 650 mm focal length
- Database allows telescope to locate over 4,000 celestial objects
- Motorized Altazimuth mount
- SkyAlign allowing a fast and easy alignment process on any 3 bright celestial objects
- 25 mm eyepiece for 26x magnification and 9 mm eyepiece for 72x magnification
- Star pointer finderscope to help with alignment and accurately locating objects
- Flash upgradeable hand control software and motor control units for downloading product updates over the Internet
- Quick-release fork arm mount, optical tube and accessory tray for no-tool setup
- Internal battery compartment to prevent cord wrap during use
- GPS compatible with optional CN16 GPS accessory (not included)
- Compatible with optional NexRemote telescope control software, for advanced control of the telescope via computer
- Their sturdy equatorial mounts are perfect for tracking objects in the night sky, and the collapsible alt-azimuth mounts are perfectly suited for terrestrial (land) viewing as well as astronomical use.
- Stainless-steel tripod with accessory tray
- NSOL telescope control software for basic control of the telescope via computer (with optional RS-232 cable, not included)
- CD-ROM "The SkyX First Light Edition" astronomy software which provides education about the sky and printable sky maps
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 101.6 cm x 50.8 cm x 27.9 cm (40 in. x 20 in. x 11 in.); Weight: 15.4 kg (34 lb.)
- 2 years
Maximum Eye Relief: 25 mm (0.98 in.)
Minimum Eye Relief: 9 mm (0.35 in.)
Objective Lens Diameter: 25 mm (0.98 in.)
Weight: 15.42 kg (34 lb.)
Standard shipping via UPS is included in the quoted price. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 7 - 10 business days from the time of order. For more information regarding UPS delivery, click here.
Costco.ca products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Membership: We will refund your membership fee in full at any time if you are dissatisfied.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell and will refund your purchase price, with the following exceptions:
1. Electronics: Costco will accept returns within 90 days from the date of purchase for televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch-screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones and other products identified by Costco from time to time.
2. Diamonds: When returning items containing a 1.00 ct diamond or larger, Costco will require additional time to verify the diamond, in which case a refund will be approved upon positive verification. This process may require two to five business days.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
Costco may in the future restrict its return policy regarding other products. Restriction will be shown at the point of purchase.