Coleman® 6-W Solar 12-V Battery Trickle Charger
Avoid having uncharged batteries with the help of the 6-W solar trickle charger from Coleman®. The solar battery trickle charger works in all weather conditions – even cloudy days. Maintenance free and easy to install.
- Solar 12-V battery trickle charger
- Charge 12-V batteries with the power of the sun
- Works with boats, SUVs, RVs, electric fences and deer feeders
- Plugs into 12-V DC plug or directly to the battery
- 4 pre-drilled holes for easy installation
- Maintenance free
- Built-in overcharge and discharge protection
- Works in all daylight conditions
Each panel includes:
- 4 pre-cut holes for easy installation
- 4 stainless steel screws
- 2.9 m (9.5 ft.) of wiring
- 12-V DC plug
- Battery clamps
- Quick connect technology
- Maximum power output per panel: 6 W and 400 mAh
- Dimensions per panel (L x W x H): 47 cm x 36.8 cm x 3.8 cm; (18.5 in. x 14.5 in. x 1.5 in.)
- Weight: 2.1 kg (4.8 lb.)
- 5 years
Height: 3.81 cm (1.5 in.)
Length: 46.99 cm (18.5 in.)
Weight: 2.18 kg (4.8 lb.)
Width: 36.83 cm (14.5 in.)
Costco.ca products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Membership: We will refund your membership fee in full at any time if you are dissatisfied.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell and will refund your purchase price, with the following exceptions:
1. Electronics: Costco will accept returns within 90 days from the date of purchase for televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch-screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones and other products identified by Costco from time to time.
2. Diamonds: When returning items containing a 1.00 ct diamond or larger, Costco will require additional time to verify the diamond, in which case a refund will be approved upon positive verification. This process may require two to five business days.
Costco may in the future restrict its return policy regarding other products. Restriction will be shown at the point of purchase.