Diamondback Fitness 510Ic Indoor Cycle
Diamondback Fitness brings the experience of training in a studio cycling class into the home with the launch of the 510Ic. Unlike most spin bikes, the 510Ic puts computer-controlled resistance at your finger tips. The digital interface outputs 16 levels of resistance and 14 workout programs, including 8 presets and four heart rate control programs that emulate riding in real-world conditions. Feedback is delivered on an LCD display that accurately tracks time, distance, calories, heart rate, watts, speed and RPMs. The 510Ic features top-grade components including a heavy flywheel, super durable steel frame, a contact heart-rate training feature and versatile adjustments for the seat and handlebars to dial in the most efficient riding position. It’s an essential training tool for indoor studio cycling enthusiasts and cyclists looking for a bad weather alternative to outdoor road rides.
- Heavy duty steel frame
- Heavy duty 14.5 kg (32 lb.) flywheel
- Computer controlled resistance
- 16 levels of resistance
- Contact heart rate sensor
- Fore/aft seat and handlebar adjustments
- Multi-position foam covered handlebars
- Colour LCD display
- Time, distance, speed, calories, watts, RPM and pulse readouts
- 8 preset workout programs
- 4 heart rate control programs
- 2 user profiles
- Heavy duty pedal cranks
- Built-in transport wheels
- Water bottle holder
- Weight capacity: 136 kg (300 lb.)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 106.7 cm x 58.4 cm x 116.8 cm (42 in. x 23 in. x 46 in.); Weight: 50.8 kg (112 lb.)
- Frame: For as long as the original purchaser owns the product
- Parts: 3 years
Adjustable Handlebar/Seat Range: Yes
Calories Burned Measured: Yes
Distance Measured: Yes
Exercise Bicycle Type: Upright
Heart Rate Measured: Yes
Height: 116.84 cm (46 in.)
Number of Exercise Programs: 14
Number of Resistance Levels: 16
Preset Programs: Yes
RPM Measured: Yes
Time Measured: Yes
Water Bottle Holder: Yes
Weight: 50.8 kg (112 lb.)
Width: 58.42 cm (23 in.)
Costco.ca products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Membership: We will refund your membership fee in full at any time if you are dissatisfied.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell and will refund your purchase price, with the following exceptions:
1. Electronics: Costco will accept returns within 90 days from the date of purchase for televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch-screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones and other products identified by Costco from time to time.
2. Diamonds: When returning items containing a 1.00 ct diamond or larger, Costco will require additional time to verify the diamond, in which case a refund will be approved upon positive verification. This process may require two to five business days.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
Costco may in the future restrict its return policy regarding other products. Restriction will be shown at the point of purchase.