Dundalk 2-person Indoor Steam Sauna
Item # 319798
The Dundalk 2-person Western Red Cedar Indoor Steam Sauna seats 2 people comfortably (or 1 person lying down). This sauna features a 4.5 kW Tylo heater, and inside sauna light and thermometer. Each kit comes complete with a sauna bucket and ladle and easy to follow instructions for assembly. Perfect for your basement or rec room and the automatic timer and temperature control built into the heater make operating this sauna a breeze.
- 2-person capacity
- Made in Canada
- 4.5 kW electric heater with built-in automatic timer and temperature controls
- 3.8 cm (1.5 in.) thick walls
- Western red cedar construction
- Rust-resistant stainless-steel hardware
- Full-sized door with bronze-tempered window for easy access
- Clear cedar benches
- Heats up in approximately 20 minutes
- Requires at least 2 people for assembly
- Allow at least 6 hours for assembly
- 22.68 kg (50 lb.) of sauna rocks included
- Electrical Requirements: 240 V/30 A GFCI breaker required (not included). Electrical connections must be made by qualified and licensed personnel. Improper installations present hazards, which can result in personal injury or property damage. Please contact a licensed residential electrician for these services.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 122 cm x 152 cm x 204 cm (48 in. x 60 in. x 80 in.)
- Weight: 105.2 kg (232 lb.)
- 3 years
Assembly: Ready to Assemble
Capacity (Person): 2 Person
Construction: Western Red Cedar
Depth: 152.4 cm (60 in.)
Door Material: Glass
Electrical Service: 30 Amps
Frame Material: Wood
Heater Type: Electric
Height: 203.2 cm (80 in.)
Interior Light: Yes
Number of Heaters: 1
Number of Seats: 1
Tempered Glass: Yes
Voltage: 240 Volt
Warm Up Time: 20 Minute
Weight: 105.23 kg (232 lb.)
Width: 121.92 cm (48 in.)
Standard shipping via common carrier is included in the quoted price. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 10 - 20 business days from the time of order.
For more detailed information regarding delivery, click here*.
Curbside delivery service provides delivery of your item(s) to the curb at the end of your driveway. This service does not include set up or assembly of items or removal of packaging materials.
Your item will be shipped to a local delivery terminal.
1. The delivery terminal will call you when your item arrives to schedule a delivery appointment.
2. Deliveries are made between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday and will be scheduled within a 4-hour window.
3. Your item will be delivered on a lift gate truck and will be taken off the truck by the delivery driver.
4. Upon delivery please inspect your item(s). You will be required to sign a Proof of Delivery receipt. Please note any damage to the item or packaging on the delivery receipt or, if refusing delivery due to damage, please note refused due to damage on this receipt.
5. A signature is required for all deliveries; the driver is unable to complete delivery without a signed delivery receipt.
6. Extraordinary delivery conditions may require an additional fee to be paid.
Costco.ca products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Membership: We will refund your membership fee in full at any time if you are dissatisfied.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell and will refund your purchase price, with the following exceptions:
1. Electronics: Costco will accept returns within 90 days from the date of purchase for televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch-screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones and other products identified by Costco from time to time.
2. Diamonds: When returning items containing a 1.00 ct diamond or larger, Costco will require additional time to verify the diamond, in which case a refund will be approved upon positive verification. This process may require two to five business days.
Costco may in the future restrict its return policy regarding other products. Restriction will be shown at the point of purchase.