Elite Roadside Service Family-pack
Item # 333496
When you purchase your Elite Roadside Services membership(s), an e-mail containing registration instructions will be sent to you . Please make sure that you double-check your e-mail address when you place your order. You must use the link(s) provided in the email to access and complete the online registration for your Elite Roadside Services membership package(s).Please allow 2 business-days for membership to become active. Service calls may only be placed once you have received the e-mail with your temporary membership number
Dominion Automobile Association (DAA) has proudly served Canadians since 1948. DAA is backed by a network of more than 8,000 towing professionals throughout Canada & the Continental United States, as well as world-class insurance and travel assistance providers, all providing service with the same great care and excellence that has made DAA an industry leader for decades. With DAA Elite Roadside Services plans created exclusively for Costco members, you will Never Drive Alone. Need a battery boost, tire change, tow or other emergency roadside assistance? Their service professionals are available 24 hours a day, every day of the year, to help you in your time of need. Affected by a traffic accident, mechanical breakdown, hazardous weather, or fire, theft, or vandalism? They have you covered with exclusive membership benefits.
- Each DAA Elite Roadside Services Family Membership includes additional member cards for an unlimited number of family members living at the same home address.
- Up to eight roadside assistance dispatches per year are included with your membership, with towing up to 250 kilometers per incident!
- A supply of fuel will be delivered to enable you to reach the nearest available service station.
- A service provider will attempt to start the vehicle.
- A service provider will install the inflated and usable spare tire, or tow the vehicle to the nearest appropriate repair facility.
- A service provider will attempt to unlock the vehicle.
- A service provider will attempt minor adjustments or repairs to render the vehicle safely operational, or tow the vehicle to the nearest appropriate repair facility.
- A service provider will attempt to extract the vehicle from mud, snow or ditch.
- A vehicle, unfit to operate safely under its own power following a mechanical breakdown, will be towed under the membership, to the nearest appropriate repair facility within 250km.
- Should your vehicle become disabled due to a traffic accident, DAA will reimburse your out-of-pocket expenses incurred for towing, emergency transportation, car rental, and emergency accommodations.Certain conditions and limitations apply. Visit www.EliteRoadsideServices.com/tc for complete details
Custom Trip routing
- As a Member you can enjoy unlimited use of our trip routing services. Our custom travel plan packages provide both detailed maps and easy to-follow written directions for any journey through North America. Also included in each package are listings of local attractions and telephone numbers to call for construction updates, local tourism offices or nearby hotels.
- Members may call us anytime for free Canada & US city, provincial & state maps.
- Many rewards and legal benefits are included with your membership please visit www.EliteRoadsideServices.com/tc for complete details.
- Membership covers a member while operating a recreational vehicle (classes A, B or C) or motorcycle.
- If, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with your DAA membership, you are entitled to a full refund of your Membership fees (minus any claims paid) within the first 30 days of your membership year. To receive a refund, you must apply in writing and return your membership card.
Length of Membership: 1 Year