Garmin® nüvi® 3580LMT Ultra-thin GPS
Experience the uniquely personal navigation of the elegantly slim nüvi® 3580LMT. It features a multi-touch glass display, lane assist with junction view, hands-free calling compatibility and subscription-free traffic alerts.
- Display: 5-in. diagonal, glass touch-screen, WVGA TFT display with white backlight
- Resolution: 800 x 480 pixels
- High-sensitivity GPS receiver
- 3D map perspective, or 2D overhead view
- Lane assist with junction view: Will direct you to the lane that you need to be in while navigating
- Voice-activated navigation: Operate device with spoken commands
- Traffic alerts with included FM traffic receiver**
- Ability to add additional maps: Accepts microSD™ data cards (not included)
- Routes: 100
- Waypoints/favourites/locations: 1000
- Voice prompts (e.g. "Turn right in 500 ft.")
- myTrends™: Predicts routes based on user’s navigation behaviour
- trafficTrends™: Calculates routes based on predicted traffic flow
- Enhanced pedestrian navigation: Allows you to navigate using buses, metro and suburban rail systems with optional cityXplorer™ content (available at >www.garmin.com).
- Garmin Garage : Allows users to select fun, customized car-shaped icons (download additional choices from www.garmingarage.com)
- Turn-by-turn directions with spoken street names: i.e. “Turn right on Main Street”
- Auto re-route: Fast off-route and detour recalculation
- Route avoidance: Avoid highways, tolls etc.
- Bluetooth® wireless technology: Enables hands-free calling with a compatible phone
- Speed-limit indicator
- "Where Am I?" feature: Find the closest hospitals, police stations, gas stations, nearest address, intersection and coordinates
- Garmin Locate™: Marks position when removed from windshield mount
- Qwerty or ABC keyboard (choose keyboard layout)
- Custom POIs (ability to add additional points of interest)
- Battery: Rechargeable lithium-ion battery, up to 4 hours of battery life depending on use
- nüvi® 3580LMT GPS
- Preloaded City Navigator® NT North America
- 3D traffic receiver with integrated vehicle power cable
- Lifetime map upgrades*
- USB cable
- Quick start manual
- Dimensions (W x D x H):
- 13.8 cm x 1.3 cm x 8.7 cm; (5.4 in. x 0.5 in. x 3.4 in.)
- Weight: 203 g (7.2 oz.)
- 1 year
** FM traffic extends for the useful life of your Garmin® traffic receiver (as long as you own a compatible Garmin® GPS) or as long as Garmin® receives traffic data from its traffic supplier, whichever is shorter. Traffic content not available for all areas.
See www.navteq.com/rdstraffic for traffic coverage areas and www.garmin.com/traffic for program License Agreement containing complete terms and conditions.
Battery Life: 4 Hour
Battery Types Accepted: Lithium Ion
Depth: 1.27 cm (0.5 in.)
Display Size: 12.7 cm (5 in.)
Display Type: TFT WVGA
Height: 8.64 cm (3.4 in.)
Includes Clock: With Clock
Includes FM Traffic Receiver: Yes
Lane Assist: Yes
Lifetime Map Upgrades: Yes
Power Source: Battery
Touch Screen: Yes
Weight: 0.2 kg (0.45 lb.)
Width: 13.72 cm (5.4 in.)
With Rechargeable Battery: Yes
Standard shipping via UPS is included in the quoted price. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 4 - 10 business days from the time of order.
For more information regarding UPS delivery, click here.
If you are shipping this item to a participating province, a waste recycling fee will apply to your order at checkout.
Costco.ca products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Membership: We will refund your membership fee in full at any time if you are dissatisfied.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell and will refund your purchase price, with the following exceptions:
1. Electronics: Costco will accept returns within 90 days from the date of purchase for televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch-screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones and other products identified by Costco from time to time.
2. Diamonds: When returning items containing a 1.00 ct diamond or larger, Costco will require additional time to verify the diamond, in which case a refund will be approved upon positive verification. This process may require two to five business days.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
Costco may in the future restrict its return policy regarding other products. Restriction will be shown at the point of purchase.