Honeywell® by Generac® 5500 Portable Generator with Electric Start
Get the assurance that no matter what might come your way, you have a dependable backup power supply. A Honeywell® portable generator let’s you be prepared for everything from power outage to projects to parties. Designed for years of reliability and ease of use, Honeywell® portable generators provide backup power at home or away. Home emergency, events, power tools, and more – there’s peace of mind knowing you have a backup power solution ready to go when you need it. The 5500 unit features a reliable OHV engine, large gas tank for fewer refills over the course of the day, and a user-friendly design. This unit also comes with an electric starter.
- 389cc OHV engine
- Max watts: 6,875
- Run watts: 5,500
- (4) 5-20R 120 V receptacles with circuit breakers
- (1) L14-30R twist lock receptacle (120/240 V)
- Rated amperage at 120 Volts: 45.8 A
- Rated amperage at 240 Volts: 22.9 A
- Gas tank capacity: 21.96 L (5.8 gal.)
- Run time: 9.1 hours at 50% load
- Electric or manual start
- Battery included
- Low oil shutdown
- Steel fuel tank
- Folding and locking handles
- 25.4 cm (10 in.) solid wheels
- UL 2200 listed
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 75.7 cm x 73 cm x 67.9 cm (29.8 in. x 28.75 in. x 26.75 in.)
- Weight: 88.9 kg (196 lb.)
- 3 years residential
- 1 year commercial
Height: 67.95 cm (26.75 in.)
Includes Wheels: With Wheels
Length: 75.69 cm (29.8 in.)
Performance Rating: 6.88 Kilowatt
Start Type: Electric
Tank Capacity: 21.96 L (5.8 USG)
Weight: 88.9 kg (196 lb.)
Width: 73.03 cm (28.75 in.)
This item is subject to some delivery restrictions. Please proceed to checkout to verify if delivery is available to your postal code.
For more detailed information regarding delivery, click here*.
Costco.ca products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Membership: We will refund your membership fee in full at any time if you are dissatisfied.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell and will refund your purchase price, with the following exceptions:
1. Electronics: Costco will accept returns within 90 days from the date of purchase for televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch-screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones and other products identified by Costco from time to time.
2. Diamonds: When returning items containing a 1.00 ct diamond or larger, Costco will require additional time to verify the diamond, in which case a refund will be approved upon positive verification. This process may require two to five business days.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
Costco may in the future restrict its return policy regarding other products. Restriction will be shown at the point of purchase.