JumpSport® Fitness Trampoline 350i
Item # 295663
Let the JumpSport® fitness trampoline bring a smile to your face with the smooth, low-impact, lively bounce. You’ll get a great cardio workout and burn calories faster. All ages enjoy bouncing – kids, moms, dads, grandparents – and it's easy on your joints compared to stiff, spring based units. It's silent – workout in the office or while you watch TV. Keep your exercise routines fresh with over 100 different exercises – a total body workout. Promotes improved balance, weight loss, core strength and activates your lymphatic system to help your body detox. A commercial quality handle bar is included for support, stretching and added exercise options. Experience the wonderful stress-free bounce of the JumpSport® fitness trampoline.
- Patented FlexBounce™ III suspension system: Provides three easily adjustable firmness settings
- Proprietary EnduroLast™ 4 cords are tested to over 4 million bounces - up to 8 times longer life
- Wide 85 cm (33.5 in.) Permatron® jumping surface
- Lightweight and easy to move
- Professional quality, strong and durable
- Silver-colour powder coated 16 gauge steel frame
- 6 arched black legs: non-tipping and super stable
- User weight rating: Up to 113 kg (250 lb.)
- 4-in-1 fitness workout DVD to get you started with 4 full workout routines – Basic, Strength, Core and Cardio
- Exercise handle bar for added stability: Expands your exercise options
- FlexBounce™ technology provides adjustability. It allows you to quickly and easily adjust the tension of the jump surface to match your personal preference.
- There are 3 easily-adjustable tension settings. Each of the 30 independent bungee cords has two knots on one end. All bungees are set at the factory to the first knot, the softest bounce tension (Setting 1). If every other cord is adjusted to use the second knot, your trampoline will have a firmer bounce (Setting 2). If all 30 cords are set on the 2nd knot, that's the firmest setting available for a FlexBounce™ III system (Setting 3).
- To adjust a cord, find the end of the elastic cord with two knots in it. Pull cord toward centre of mat, and out of plastic connector. Then pull elastic cord farther toward centre of mat until desired knot passes the plastic connector. Now, just push cord into the connector. Make sure the cord is securely seated in connector, so that it does not come loose. Repeat for the remaining cords.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 106.7 cm x 106.7 cm x 29.8 cm (42 in. x 42 in. x 11.8 in.); Weight: 11.3 kg (25 lb.)
- Steel frame and legs: As long as the original purchaser owns the product
- Mat: 5 years
- Elastic cords : 4 years
- All other components : 1 year
Frame Material: Steel
Height: 29.97 cm (11.8 in.)
Length (Jumping Surface): 106.68 cm (42 in.)
Maximum Weight Capacity: 113.4 kg (250 lb.)
Weight: 11.34 kg (25 lb.)
Width (Jumping Surface): 106.68 cm (42 in.)
Costco.ca products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Membership: We will refund your membership fee in full at any time if you are dissatisfied.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell and will refund your purchase price, with the following exceptions:
1. Electronics: Costco will accept returns within 90 days from the date of purchase for televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch-screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones and other products identified by Costco from time to time.
2. Diamonds: When returning items containing a 1.00 ct diamond or larger, Costco will require additional time to verify the diamond, in which case a refund will be approved upon positive verification. This process may require two to five business days.
Costco may in the future restrict its return policy regarding other products. Restriction will be shown at the point of purchase.