Kanto M200 Full Motion Mount for 26- to 42-in. Flat-panel TVs
The Kanto full motion M200 simple-to-operate, black mount for 26- to 42-in. LCD TVs. Preassembled with dual heavy-duty arms, this mount allows your TV to extend over 51 cm (20 in.) from the wall. This mount is perfect for corners and walls where multiple viewing angles are desired.
- Fits most flat-panel TVs from 26 to 42 in.
- Load rated to 36 kg (80 lb.)
- Up to ±10° tilt adjustment
- Extendable up to 50 cm (20 in.) from the wall
- VESA hole pattern : 100x100, 100x200, 200x200, 200x400, 400x400
- Must attach to wood studs or concrete
- Installation hardware & manual included
- 3 years
Assembly: Ready to Assemble
Maximum Television Size: 106.68 cm (42 in.)
Tilt Capability: Yes
Wall Mount: Yes
Weight Capacity: 36.29 kg (80 lb.)
Standard shipping via UPS is included in the quoted price. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 7 - 10 business days from the time of order. For more information regarding UPS delivery, click here.
This item is subject to some delivery restrictions. Please proceed to checkout to verify if delivery is available to your postal code.
Costco.ca products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Membership: We will refund your membership fee in full at any time if you are dissatisfied.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell and will refund your purchase price, with the following exceptions:
1. Electronics: Costco will accept returns within 90 days from the date of purchase for televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch-screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones and other products identified by Costco from time to time.
2. Diamonds: When returning items containing a 1.00 ct diamond or larger, Costco will require additional time to verify the diamond, in which case a refund will be approved upon positive verification. This process may require two to five business days.
Costco may in the future restrict its return policy regarding other products. Restriction will be shown at the point of purchase.