LG 60LB6500 60-in. 3D webOS Smart 1080p LED HDTV*
*HD source required. Additional equipment and subscription fees may apply.
Make TV simple again with the LG LB6500 and enjoy direct access to your favourite movies, videos and games with LG Smart TV powered by webOS. The fun and intuitive LG Magic Remote with Voice makes it easy to select and search the best of the Internet. The LB6500 series also comes loaded with the IPS panel, giving the viewer access to life like colours, wide viewing angles and blur free clarity. This Full HD 1080p, MCI 600 and LED TV delivers extraordinary picture quality, while the MCI 600 ensures all of your fast-paced action looks crystal clear.
- Display type: IPS LED
- Screen size: 60 in. (diagonal)
- Resolution: 1920 X 1080 (1080p)
- Motion Clarity Index: MCI 600
- Real Cinema 24p (2:2 pull down)
- Triple XD Engine
- Resolution Upscaler
- 2D TO 3D Upconvert
- Web Browser
- Smart Home
- Live menu
- LG Store
- Built in Wifi
- VESA compatible: 400 x 400
- Speaker System: 2 channel system
- Output: 20W speakers
- Dolby® Digital Decoder
- DTS Decoder
- Clear voice II
- Optical Sound Sync
- 3 x HDMI (MHL compatible)
- 3 x USB 2.0 (music, photo, audio)
- 1 x component (shared)
- 1 x composite (AV) (shared)
- 1 x RF (antenna cable)
- 1 x LAN
- 1 X RS232 (minijack)
- 1 x digital audio (optical)
- Magic Remote control
- 2 Pairs 3D Glasses (F310)
- Tabletop stand
- User manual
Dimensions (W x D x H):
- With stand: 135.1 cm x 27.2 cm x 83.3 cm (53.2 in. x 10.7 in. x 32.8 in.); Weight: 22.4 kg (49.4 lb.)
- Without stand: 135.1 cm x 5.8 cm x 80 cm (53.2 in. x 2.3 in. x 31.3 in.); Weight: 21.8 kg (48.1 lb.)
- For Costco members only, Costco extends manufacturer warranty to 2 years. Click on the Concierge Services tab for details. Concierge Service is offered exclusively to Costco members.
- Returns accepted within 90 days from date of purchase
Screen Size: 60 in. (152.4 cm)
Type of Television: 16:9 LED Backlit LCD
This item is subject to some delivery restrictions. Please proceed to checkout to verify if delivery is available to your postal code.
If you are shipping this item to a participating province, a waste recycling fee will apply to your order at checkout.
THE RETURN POLICY FOR TELEVISIONS, PROJECTORS, COMPUTERS, TABLETS, CAMERAS, CAMCORDERS, MP3 PLAYERS, AND CELLULAR PHONES IS 90 DAYS FROM DATE OF PURCHASE.
Manufacturer's warranty service is available on all electronics products. See manufacturer's warranty for specific coverage terms.
For COMPUTERS (excluding TABLETS), TELEVISIONS and PROJECTORS, Costco extends the MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY to two years from date of purchase if the manufacturer's warranty is less than two years. Please call Costco Concierge™ Technical Support @ 1-866-231-9731 for warranty assistance.
PLEASE RETAIN YOUR RECEIPT FOR PROOF OF WARRANTY ENTITLEMENT. For FREE technical support, set-up help, or warranty assistance for televisions, projectors, computers, tablets, cameras, camcorders, and MP3 players, call Costco Concierge™ Services @ 1-866-231-9731.
This service is available exclusively for Costco members.
Costco.ca products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Membership: We will refund your membership fee in full at any time if you are dissatisfied.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell and will refund your purchase price, with the following exceptions:
1. Electronics: Costco will accept returns within 90 days from the date of purchase for televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch-screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones and other products identified by Costco from time to time.
2. Diamonds: When returning items containing a 1.00 ct diamond or larger, Costco will require additional time to verify the diamond, in which case a refund will be approved upon positive verification. This process may require two to five business days.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
Costco may in the future restrict its return policy regarding other products. Restriction will be shown at the point of purchase.
TOLL-FREE 1-866-231-9731 Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Receive free technical support and set-up help for any television, projector, computer, touch-screen tablet, camera, camcorder, MP3 player or security camera system you purchase at Costco Canada.
- Speak with expert level technicians
- Enjoy easy-to-understand answers to your set-up and product use questions
- Get troubleshooting assistance
- Obtain warranty information and assistance
- Receive in-home service when in-home service is covered under manufacturer's warranty
- English and French speaking agents available
- All calls are handled in Canada and the U.S.
- This service is available exclusively for Costco Canada members
- Technical support for cellular phones is provided by the cell phone service provider.
- Costco Membership Number
- Costco Item Number
- (printed on your receipt)
- Item Description and
- Model Number
- Serial Number
Costco extends the manufacturer's warranty on televisions, projectors & computers (excluding tablets) to 2 years from the date of purchase if the manufacturer's warranty is less than 2 years.
See the manufacturer's warranty for specific coverage terms. For warranty service, contact Costco Concierge Services at1-866-231-9731TOLL-FREE
COSTCO'S ELECTRONICS RETURN POLICY
Your satisfaction is Costco's top priority.
Costco will accept returns within 90 days from the date of purchase for the following items:
- Touch-Screen Tablets
- MP3 Players
- Cellular Phones