Release Date: March 20, 2015
Mario Party 10 – Wii U Game
You can crash the party as bad guy Bowser™ in Mario Party™ 10! Challenge your friends, tease your frenemies, and become the bad guy in the brand-new Bowser Party mode. And have an all-around blast in Mario Party!
- Mario Party 10 has tons of fun new ways to play, challenge, and triumph over your friends
- New modes and a wealth of other exciting goodies
- Strategize your way around a variety of unique boards to gather coins and stars
- In Bowser Party mode, you can take the role of bad guy Bowser to mess with your friends’ game
- Challenge your friends to a bunch of exciting minigames, unlock bonus content, and more
- Developer: Nintendo
- Genre: Action
- Platform: Wii U
- Publisher: Nintendo
Video Game Genre: Action
Video Game Platform: Nintendo Wii U
Video Game Rating: RP (Rating Pending)
Costco.ca products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
This item is subject to some delivery restrictions. Please proceed to checkout to verify if delivery is available to your postal code.
Membership: We will refund your membership fee in full at any time if you are dissatisfied.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell and will refund your purchase price, with the following exceptions:
1. Electronics: Costco will accept returns within 90 days from the date of purchase for televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch-screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones and other products identified by Costco from time to time.
2. Diamonds: When returning items containing a 1.00 ct diamond or larger, Costco will require additional time to verify the diamond, in which case a refund will be approved upon positive verification. This process may require two to five business days.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
Costco may in the future restrict its return policy regarding other products. Restriction will be shown at the point of purchase.