Minn Kota® Traxxis 55 36-in. Transom-mount Electric Fishing Motor
When the walleye are biting, you’d better be on the spot. All the well-positioned casts in the world don’t mean a thing if you can’t stay on the fish. That’s why every facet of the Traxxis was engineered to keep you in the game, no matter where the game takes you. It’s the ultimate in transom-mount trolling performance.
- 25 kg (55 lb.) of thrust on 12 V for boats up to 6.1 m (20 ft.)
- Variable speed with Digital Maximizer™ for longer running time
- Push button battery gauge provides greater comfort and control
- Tilt extend tiller handle for maximum control to fit any style of fishing
- 91.4 cm (36-in.) indestructible composite shaft
- 1-hand stow 10-position mount
- Power prop
- Quick-lock cam depth adjuster and versatile steering tension control
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 42.8 cm x 16.5 cm x 124.5 cm (16.8 in. x 6.5 in. x 49 in.); Weight: 11.8 kg (26 lb.)
- 2 years
Handle Type: Tiller
Height: 124.46 cm (49 in.)
Length: 42.67 cm (16.8 in.)
Trolling Engine: Yes
Type of Starter: Electric
Weight: 11.79 kg (26 lb.)
Width: 16.51 cm (6.5 in.)
Costco.ca products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Membership: We will refund your membership fee in full at any time if you are dissatisfied.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell and will refund your purchase price, with the following exceptions:
1. Electronics: Costco will accept returns within 90 days from the date of purchase for televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch-screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones and other products identified by Costco from time to time.
2. Diamonds: When returning items containing a 1.00 ct diamond or larger, Costco will require additional time to verify the diamond, in which case a refund will be approved upon positive verification. This process may require two to five business days.
Costco may in the future restrict its return policy regarding other products. Restriction will be shown at the point of purchase.