Mont Tremblant Resort Lift Ticket All Ages 2-day Advance, 2 or 3-pack e-Ticket
Note: This E-ticket only becomes valid for redemption at Tremblant 2 DAYS after the date of purchase. Only printed e-Tickets are considered valid for redemption.
This item may currently be in stock at your local Costco warehouse for immediate purchase at a cash and carry price.
In addition to being voted #1 ski village in Eastern North America 17 times by the readers of SKI Magazine, Mont Tremblant has earned a spot Among the World's 25 Best Ski Towns in 2014 selon National Geographic.
Tremblant promises a memorable stay! Come and enjoy the great skiing, shopping, entertainment, restaurants, après-ski and winter activities. Ski down the 96 trails of all levels and 3 snowparks of the highest peak in the Laurentians. The snowmaking system blowing snow on all 4 sides of the mountain provides excellent ski conditions from November to April.
Please make sure that you double-check your e-mail address when you place your order. You must keep your printed ticket and your receipt as your proofs of purchase until you exchange them at the ticket booth.
For non-blackout periods:
- Your choice of 2 or 3 lift tickets for all ages. One lift ticket gives access to one person to the hill for one day.
- 2-pack: includes 2 lift tickets, 2 x $10 meal voucher applicable towards food and beverage products at one of the following cafeterias: La Fourchette du Diable, Le Chalet des Voyageurs, Le Café Johannsen and Le Grand Manitou, 25% OFF one day rental of complete regular ski and snowboard equipment, 25% off single regular tune-up, 10% off Snow School group lesson, and 10% off items at Magasin Le Manitou (at the summit)
- 3-pack: includes 3 lift tickets, 3 x $10 meal voucher applicable towards food and beverage products at one of the following cafeterias: La Fourchette du Diable, Le Chalet des Voyageurs, Le Café Johannsen and Le Grand Manitou, 25% OFF one day rental of complete regular ski and snowboard equipment, 25% off single regular tune-up, 10% off Snow School group lesson, and 10% off items at Magasin Le Manitou (at the summit)
- Valid from November 21, 2014 to April 12, 2015
- 14 chairlifts
- 2 magic carpets
- 96 trails
- 3 snow parks
- Over 1000 snowguns
- Elevation: 875 m (2,871 ft.)
- Vertical drop: 645 m (2,116 ft.)
- Longest trail: Nansen 6 km (3.75 miles)
- Skiable acres: 654
- Hours of operation: 8:30 am – 3:30 pm
- Lift tickets do not need to be used at the same time
- For all ages
- Each ticket is valid for one day
- Valid from November 21, 2014 to April 12, 2015 except Blackout: December 26, 2014 - January 2, 2015
- Equipment rental cannot be reserved in advance. On site rentals only.
- Tickets only become valid 2 days after purchase
Brand: Mont Tremblant Resort
Costco.ca products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Membership: We will refund your membership fee in full at any time if you are dissatisfied.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell and will refund your purchase price, with the following exceptions:
1. Electronics: Costco will accept returns within 90 days from the date of purchase for televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch-screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones and other products identified by Costco from time to time.
2. Diamonds: When returning items containing a 1.00 ct diamond or larger, Costco will require additional time to verify the diamond, in which case a refund will be approved upon positive verification. This process may require two to five business days.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
Costco may in the future restrict its return policy regarding other products. Restriction will be shown at the point of purchase.