National Geographic™ 268NC Wireless Wind Chill and Humidex Thermometer
In the warmer months, when heat rises with humidity, things can get uncomfortable. Heat index is a combination of temperature and humidity into one number to reflect perceived temperature. It is a measure of how the air “feels”. As humidity increases, heat index goes up and the sensation of heat increases. Wind chill is a combination of outdoor temperature and wind speed and is therefore a combination which will measure how the air feels in the cooler months. The coloured scale combines the heat stress index and the wind chill index that will monitor your environment in order for you to decide on the appropriate outdoor activities based on the weather; danger, extreme, cold, comfort, caution, extreme, danger, extreme danger. This all-around unit also gives you indoor temperature and humidity for your complete weather outlook.
- Heat index calculates value based on outdoor temperature and humidity
- Wind chill calculates value based on outdoor temperature and wind speed
- Wind chill and heat stress temperature scale
- Indoor and outdoor temperature
- Outdoor relative humidity
- Max/min temperature memory
- Includes wireless wind sensor
- Wireless transmission: 100 m (300 ft.)
- Frequency: 433.9 MHz
- Outdoor temperature range: -40°C to 65°C (-40°F to 149°F)
- Indoor temperature range: 0°C to 60°C (32°F to 140°F)
- Includes bonus National Geographic™ Forces of Nature CD
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 21.6 cm x 33 cm x 8.9 cm; (8.5 in. x 13 in. x 3.5 in.)
- Weight: 0.68 kg (1.5 lb.)
- 1 year
Brand: National Geographic
Height: 8.89 cm (3.5 in.)
Length: 21.59 cm (8.5 in.)
Maximum Temperature: 65 C (149 F.)
Minimum Temperature: -39.9996 C (-40 F.)
Type of Weather Station: National Geographic
Weight: 0.68 kg (1.5 lb.)
Width: 33.02 cm (13 in.)
Costco.ca products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Membership: We will refund your membership fee in full at any time if you are dissatisfied.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell and will refund your purchase price, with the following exceptions:
1. Electronics: Costco will accept returns within 90 days from the date of purchase for televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch-screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones and other products identified by Costco from time to time.
2. Diamonds: When returning items containing a 1.00 ct diamond or larger, Costco will require additional time to verify the diamond, in which case a refund will be approved upon positive verification. This process may require two to five business days.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
Costco may in the future restrict its return policy regarding other products. Restriction will be shown at the point of purchase.