Nikon D3100 14.2 MP DSLR Camera Bundle
Item # 645631
Beautiful pictures–Amazing movies–Incredibly Easy with the 14 Megapixel DX sensor and learn-as-you-grow Guide Mode.
- F-S DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR lens (3x Optical Zoom, Optical Image Stabilization)
- Effective Pixels: 14.2-megapixel DX-Format CMOS Sensor
- LCD Monitor: 3.0” diagonal (230,000 dots) TFT-LCD with brightness adjustment
- Motion Video Quality: 1080p (1920x1080 24fps), 720p (1280x720 30fps, 25fps, 24fps), 640x424 24fps
- Top Shooting Rate: Up to 3 frames per second at full resolution
- Shutter Speed: 1/4000 to 30 sec. in steps of 1/3 EV
- ISO Sensitivity: ISO 100 to 3200 in steps of 1 EV - Can also be set to approx. 1 EV above ISO 3200 (ISO 6400 equivalent) or to approx. 2 EV above ISO 3200 (ISO 12800 equivalent)
- One-Button Live View: Easy Live View access offers 4 autofocus modes, including Face-priority AF.
- AF Area Mode: Single Area AF, Dynamic-area, Auto-area AF, 3D-tracking (11 points)
- Dust Sensor Cleaning Unit: Image sensor cleaning, Airflow Control System, Image Dust Off reference data (optional Capture NX 2 software required)
- Exposure Metering System: 420-Pixel 3D Color Matrix Metering II
- In-Camera Image Editing: Trim, D-Lighting, Image Overlay, Filter Effects, Small Pic, Monochrome, Colour Balance, NEF (RAW) Processing, Quick retouch, Straighten, Distortion Control, Fisheye, Red-eye Correction, Perspective Control, Colour Outline, Edit Movie, Miniature Effect
- Power Source: EN-EL14 Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery
- Images Per Battery Charge: 550 shots based on CIPA standards
- Storage Media: SD/SDHC/SDXC
- Nikon D3100 Camera Body
- AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR lens
- Gadget Bag
- 8GB SD Class 6 Card
- Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
- Battery Charger
- Camera Strap
- ViewNX 2 CD-ROM
- Dimensions: (W x H x D) 12.45 cm x 9.65 cm x 7.37 cm (4.9 in. x 3.8 in. x 2.9 in.) Weight: Approx. 455g (16 oz). (body only)
- 1 year
- Returns accepted within 90 days from date of purchase
Available Image Format(s): JPEG
Built-In Flash: Yes
Colour Depth: 12-Bit Colour Depth
Depth: 9.58 cm (3.77 in.)
Equivalent ISO: ISO Speed 6400
Focusing Modes: Autofocus
Height: 7.44 cm (2.93 in.)
Image Sensor: CMOS
Images Per Battery Charge: 550
Input/Output Sockets: A/V Output
Megapixels: 14.2 Megapixels
Movie File Format: MPEG-4
Rechargeable Battery: Yes
Red Eye Reduction: Yes
Shutter Speeds: 30 - 1/4000 Shutter Speed
SLR/Point and Shoot: SLR
Viewfinder: 3.0 inch TFT LCD
Weight: 455.01 g (16.05 oz.)
Width: 12.4 cm (4.88 in.)
For more information regarding UPS delivery, click here.
If you are shipping this item to a participating province, a waste recycling fee will apply to your order at checkout.
THE RETURN POLICY FOR TELEVISIONS, PROJECTORS, COMPUTERS, TABLETS, CAMERAS, CAMCORDERS, MP3 PLAYERS, AND CELLULAR PHONES IS 90 DAYS FROM DATE OF PURCHASE.
Manufacturer's warranty service is available on all electronics products. See manufacturer's warranty for specific coverage terms.
For COMPUTERS (excluding TABLETS), TELEVISIONS and PROJECTORS, Costco extends the MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY to two years from date of purchase if the manufacturer's warranty is less than two years. Please call Costco Concierge™ Technical Support @ 1-866-231-9731 for warranty assistance.
PLEASE RETAIN YOUR RECEIPT FOR PROOF OF WARRANTY ENTITLEMENT. For FREE technical support, set-up help, or warranty assistance for televisions, projectors, computers, tablets, cameras, camcorders, and MP3 players, call Costco Concierge™ Services @ 1-866-231-9731.
This service is available exclusively for Costco members.
Costco.ca products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Membership: We will refund your membership fee in full at any time if you are dissatisfied.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell and will refund your purchase price, with the following exceptions:
1. Electronics: Costco will accept returns within 90 days from the date of purchase for televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch-screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones and other products identified by Costco from time to time.
2. Diamonds: When returning items containing a 1.00 ct diamond or larger, Costco will require additional time to verify the diamond, in which case a refund will be approved upon positive verification. This process may require two to five business days.
Costco may in the future restrict its return policy regarding other products. Restriction will be shown at the point of purchase.
TOLL-FREE 1-866-231-9731 Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Receive free technical support and set-up help for any television, projector, computer, touch-screen tablet, camera, camcorder, MP3 player you purchase at Costco Canada.
- Speak with expert level technicians
- Enjoy easy-to-understand answers to your set-up and product use questions
- Get troubleshooting assistance
- Obtain warranty information and assistance
- Receive in-home service when in-home service is covered under manufacturer's warranty
- English and French speaking agents available
- All calls are handled in Canada and the U.S.
- This service is available exclusively for Costco Canada members
- Technical support for cellular phones is provided by the cell phone service provider.
- Costco Membership Number
- Costco Item Number
- (printed on your receipt)
- Item Description and
- Model Number
- Serial Number
Costco extends the manufacturer's warranty on televisions, projectors & computers (excluding tablets) to 2 years from the date of purchase if the manufacturer's warranty is less than 2 years.
See the manufacturer's warranty for specific coverage terms. For warranty service, contact Costco Concierge Services at1-866-231-9731TOLL-FREE
COSTCO'S ELECTRONICS RETURN POLICY
Your satisfaction is Costco's top priority.
Costco will accept returns within 90 days from the date of purchase for the following items:
- Touch-Screen Tablets
- MP3 Players
- Cellular Phones