Omron® Ultra Premium Blood Pressure Monitor with ComFit™ Cuff and Omron® Health Management Software
The Omron® automatic blood pressure monitor lets you download your blood pressure readings with the touch of a button into the PC based Omron® Health Management Software. The Omron® automatic blood pressure monitor utilizes patented IntelliSense® technology and features the innovative ComFit™ Cuff. The ComFit™ Cuff is pre-formed for a quick and proper fit that is perfect for both regular and large-sized arms (22.8 to 43.2 cm or 9 to 17 in. in circumference). It's easy to apply the cuff to your arm without any assistance - simply wrap the cuff around your arm and push start. In seconds, your blood pressure and pulse are displayed on the large digital panel. Proven time and time again, the Omron® IntelliSense technology ensures comfortable readings with clinically validated accuracy. With a 200 memory recall for two people, with date and time stamp, you can track your blood pressure and pulse progress as you work towards a healthier lifestyle.
What is Omron® Health Management Software?
Follow your progress to better blood pressure health with Omron® Health Management Software. You can track your blood pressure and pulse over time, view and compare your measurements over different time periods, and print or email reports to share with your doctor. The software works for multiple users, and is simple to use, requiring just one click to download data. It graphically displays measurements in three convenient graph formats:
- Blood Pressure and Pulse Graph – see how your values are trending over time
- Morning/Evening Comparison Graph – tracks your morning and evening systolic and diastolic blood pressure and pulse rate
- Frequency Distribution – view your most common values and identify variations by time frame
Important predictor of increased risk of stroke. Do you and your doctor know your morning blood pressure numbers? If you don't, you may be at risk of having a morning blood pressure surge - also known as morning hypertension - which puts you at an increased risk of having a stroke. Fifty percent (50%) of patients with high blood pressure also have morning hypertension. Half of all strokes occur in the morning.
This means that even if you think you manage your blood pressure and even take medication, you can still have morning hypertension and be at an increased risk of stroke. Omron is the first to offer home blood pressure monitors that are designed to detect morning hypertension by calculating your average weekly morning blood pressure.
Easy, 1-touch operation
Pre-formed cuff which fits regular and large arms
2-user/200-reading total memory
Detects irregular heartbeat
The Canadian Hypertension Society recommends you take blood pressure readings in the morning and evening. With the touch of a button you can review an eight week history of your morning and evening weekly blood pressure averages. Monitor automatically compares your individual and average readings to the guidelines recommended by the Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada.
The Canadian Hypertension Society recommends taking at least two readings each time and recording the date and time. TruRead™ Mode automatically takes 3 consecutive readings and displays the average.
Single Read Mode with Advanced Averaging
When placed in the Single Read Mode, the monitor will take 1 measurement at the touch of the button. The average of up to the last 3 readings taken in the last 10 minutes is automatically displayed.
Irregular Heartbeat Detection
This advanced monitor can detect irregular heartbeats while your blood pressure is being measured.
2 Users with Guest Mode
Total 200 Memory with Date/Time
Stores up to 100 readings per person plus guests can take their blood pressure without affecting the memory.
What is IntelliSense® Technology?
IntelliSense® technology is designed for accuracy. Only Omron® brand products use IntelliSense® technology to automatically determine the correct amount of pressure required to get a reading, which results in a faster and more comfortable blood pressure measurement.
What is the ComFit™ Cuff?
The ComFit™ Cuff is pre-formed and expandable to easily fit regular and large-sized arms (9 to 17 inches or 22.8 to 43.2 cm in circumference). Omron’s proprietary SigmaCuff technology ensures a quick, accurate and more comfortable reading. It's easy to apply the cuff to your arm without any assistance - simply wrap the cuff around your arm and push start.
- 1 digital automatic blood pressure monitor
- 1 ComFit™ cuff (fits arms 22.8 cm to 43.2 cm or 9 in. to 17 in. in circumference)
- 1 illustrated English/French instruction manual
- 4 AA batteries
- 1 AC adapter
- 1 USB port built into monitor
- 1 USB cable
- 1 CD-ROM with Omron® Health Management software
- 1 storage case
- 5-Year Limited Warranty
- Operating system: Windows® 2000/XP/Vista®
- Hard-disc space: 32 MB (excluding required data storage space)
- CD-ROM drive
- USB port (USB Revision 1.1 compliant)
- Adobe® Acrobat® Reader 5.0 or later
- At least SVGA (800*600)
- High Color (16-bit) or better
For more information regarding UPS delivery, click here.
Costco.ca products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Membership: We will refund your membership fee in full at any time if you are dissatisfied.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell and will refund your purchase price, with the following exceptions:
1. Electronics: Costco will accept returns within 90 days from the date of purchase for televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch-screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones and other products identified by Costco from time to time.
2. Diamonds: When returning items containing a 1.00 ct diamond or larger, Costco will require additional time to verify the diamond, in which case a refund will be approved upon positive verification. This process may require two to five business days.
Costco may in the future restrict its return policy regarding other products. Restriction will be shown at the point of purchase.