Optoma® HD33CA 3D 1080p DLP® Home Theatre Projector Bundle
Item # 678033
With native 1080p resolution, the HD33CA delivers amazing images with great detail. PureMotion image processing ensures smooth and judder-free projection of images. The projector supports both 2D and 3D projection seamlessly and delivers the excellent cost of ownership typical of Optoma® products.
- Projection system: single 0.65-in. DC2 1080p DMD DLP® technology by Texas Instruments®
- Resolution: Native 1080p (1920 x 1080) 2D/3D
- Maximum resolution: UXGA (1600 x 1200) HD 1080p
- Brightness: 1800 ANSI Lumens
- Contrast ratio: 4000:1 (full on/full off)
- Displayable colours: 1.07 billion
- Lamp life (typical): 4000/3000 hours (STD/Bright)
- Lamp type: 230 W Osram
- Throw ratio (distance/width): 1.5 to 1.8:1 (distance/width)
- Aspect ratio: 16:9 native, 4:3 and 16:10 compatible
- Image size (diagonal): 0.95 m to 7.64 m (37.6-in. to 301.1-in.)
- Power supply: AC input 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz, auto-switching
- Video compatibility: NTSC, PAL, SECAM, SDTV (480i), EDTV (480p), HDTV (720p, 1080i/p)
- 3D compatibility: Supports all HDMI™ 1.4a mandatory 3D format, side-by-side format and top and bottom format
- Computer compatibility: HD, UXGA, WXGA, SXGA+, SXGA, XGA, SVGA, VGA Resized, VESA, PC and Macintosh
- Projection distance: 1.5 m to 10 m (4.92 ft to 32.8 ft)
- 2 x HDMI™ v1.4a
- 1 x VGA in
- 1 x component video
- 1 x composite video
- 1 x Mini-din (IR emitter)
- 1 x RS-232 and + 12 V trigger
- 1 x VESA 3D port
- AC power chord
- Composite video cable
- RF emitter for 3D glasses
- 2 pairs of 3D glasses
- Remote control
- Batteries for remote
- Lens cap
- User’s manual
- Quick start card
- Warranty card
- Dimensions (W x D x H):
- 36 cm x 31.1 cm x 11.5 cm (14.1 in. x 12.2 in. x 4.5 in.)
- Weight: 3.5 kg (7.7 lb.)
- For Costco members only, Costco extends manufacturer warranty to 2 years. Click on the Concierge Services icon for details. Concierge Service is offered exclusively to Costco members
- Returns accepted within 90 days from date of purchase
3D Technology: Full HD 3D
Depth: 30.99 cm (12.2 in.)
Height: 11.43 cm (4.5 in.)
Maximum Throw Distance: 10 m (32.8 ft.)
Maximum Wattage of Light Bulb: 230 W
Minimum Throw Distance: 1.5 m (4.92 ft.)
Number of A/V (Composite) Inputs: 1
Number of Component Inputs: 1
Number of HDMI Inputs: 2
Number of VGA Inputs: 1
Power: 240 W
RS-232 Ports: 1
Screen Aspect Ratio: 16:9
Type of Multimedia Projectors: DLP
Type of Remote Control: Remote Control
Weight: 3.49 kg (7.7 lb.)
Width: 35.81 cm (14.1 in.)
Manufacturer's warranty service is available on all electronics products. See manufacturer's warranty for specific coverage terms.
For COMPUTERS (excluding TABLETS), TELEVISIONS and PROJECTORS, Costco extends the MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY to two years from date of purchase if the manufacturer's warranty is less than two years. Please call Costco Concierge™ Technical Support @ 1-866-231-9731 for warranty assistance.
PLEASE RETAIN YOUR RECEIPT FOR PROOF OF WARRANTY ENTITLEMENT. For FREE technical support, set-up help, or warranty assistance for televisions, projectors, computers, tablets, cameras, camcorders, and MP3 players, call Costco Concierge™ Services @ 1-866-231-9731.
This service is available exclusively for Costco members.
For more information about this product, call the Optoma Customer Service Centre at 1-877-361-2581.
Standard shipping via common carrier is included in the quoted price. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 4 - 10 business days from the time of order.
If you are shipping this item to a participating province, a waste recycling fee will apply to your order at checkout.
Costco.ca products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Membership: We will refund your membership fee in full at any time if you are dissatisfied.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell and will refund your purchase price, with the following exceptions:
1. Electronics: Costco will accept returns within 90 days from the date of purchase for televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch-screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones and other products identified by Costco from time to time.
2. Diamonds: When returning items containing a 1.00 ct diamond or larger, Costco will require additional time to verify the diamond, in which case a refund will be approved upon positive verification. This process may require two to five business days.
Costco may in the future restrict its return policy regarding other products. Restriction will be shown at the point of purchase.
TOLL-FREE 1-866-231-9731 Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Receive free technical support and set-up help for any television, projector, computer, touch-screen tablet, camera, camcorder, MP3 player you purchase at Costco Canada.
- Speak with expert level technicians
- Enjoy easy-to-understand answers to your set-up and product use questions
- Get troubleshooting assistance
- Obtain warranty information and assistance
- Receive in-home service when in-home service is covered under manufacturer's warranty
- English and French speaking agents available
- All calls are handled in Canada and the U.S.
- This service is available exclusively for Costco Canada members
- Technical support for cellular phones is provided by the cell phone service provider.
- Costco Membership Number
- Costco Item Number
- (printed on your receipt)
- Item Description and
- Model Number
- Serial Number
Costco extends the manufacturer's warranty on televisions, projectors & computers (excluding tablets) to 2 years from the date of purchase if the manufacturer's warranty is less than 2 years.
See the manufacturer's warranty for specific coverage terms. For warranty service, contact Costco Concierge Services at1-866-231-9731TOLL-FREE
COSTCO'S ELECTRONICS RETURN POLICY
Your satisfaction is Costco's top priority.
Costco will accept returns within 90 days from the date of purchase for the following items:
- Touch-Screen Tablets
- MP3 Players
- Cellular Phones