Oregon Scientific Grill-Right Wireless Talking Thermometer
Item # 290271
Whether it's a roast for a dinner party or a turkey for the holidays, the handy Grill-Right wireless talking thermometer from Oregon Scientific ensures meals get cooked to perfection. Choose from eight entree programs including beef, lamb, veal, hamburger, pork, turkey, chicken, and fish, along with four doneness selections, which include rare, medium rare, medium, and well done. Two verbal and three audio alert options indicate the status of food – almost ready, ready, and overcooked. After reaching the selected temperature, an audio alarm will sound. Since the thermometer offers wireless operation, there's no need to miss out on the party in order to constantly check on dinner. In fact, the main unit can receive the probe signal from up to 100.6 m (330 ft.) away. In addition, the thermometer speaks in five languages (English, Spanish, German, French, and Danish), offers a low-battery indicator, and its probe detaches from the sensor for easy cleaning.
How It Works:
No need to wait by the grill to find out when dinner is ready. The Grill-Right wireless talking thermometer will tell you when your meat is at the right temperature. Program your choice of 8 entrees, choose the doneness desired and you're good to grill.
- Step 1: After batteries are inserted, press the reset button
- Step 2: Place the probe in to the meat
- Step 3: Select meat type and doneness level
- Step 4: While the meat is cooking, the probe wirelessly transmits the temperature reading to the receiver. Cook the meat until you hear 4 beeps and "It's done"
- Oven/BBQ wireless thermometer with digital LCD screen for perfectly cooked meat
- Stainless-steel 15.2-cm (6-in.) detachable probe
- Temperature display from 0°C to 300°C (32°F to 572°F)
- 8 entree programs
- 4 doneness selections
- 2 verbal alerts
- 3 audio alerts
- Transmission range up to 100.6 m (330 ft.) away
- 5 languages: English, Spanish, German, French, and Danish
- Probe detaches from the sensor for easy cleaning
- Low-battery indicator (batteries included)
- Requires 2 AA batteries for the main unit (included)
- Requires 3 AAA batteries for the transmitter (included)
- Oregon Scientific Grill-Right wireless talking thermometer (model AW131)
- Wireless sensor
- Stainless-steel probe
- Detachable belt clip/table stand
- Operating instructions
- Dimensions (L x W x H):
- Main unit: 14.2 cm x 7.1 cm x 3.8 cm; (5.6 in. x 2.8 in. x 1.5 in.)
- Remote unit: 8.6 cm x 8.6 cm x 3.1 cm; (3.4 in. x 3.4 in. x 1.2 in.)
- Thermometer probe and cord: Probe: 17.8 cm (7 in.)
- Cord length: 101.6 cm (40 in.)
- 1 year
Battery Operated: Yes
Brand: Oregon Scientific
Material: Stainless Steel
Maximum Temperature: 300 C (572 F.)
Costco.ca products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Membership: We will refund your membership fee in full at any time if you are dissatisfied.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell and will refund your purchase price, with the following exceptions:
1. Electronics: Costco will accept returns within 90 days from the date of purchase for televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch-screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones and other products identified by Costco from time to time.
2. Diamonds: When returning items containing a 1.00 ct diamond or larger, Costco will require additional time to verify the diamond, in which case a refund will be approved upon positive verification. This process may require two to five business days.
Costco may in the future restrict its return policy regarding other products. Restriction will be shown at the point of purchase.