Organika® Bee Propolis 500 mg
Item # 240448
Organika®’s bee propolis, is an age-old natural remedy. Bee propolis is a source of antioxidants, important for the maintenance of good health. It has also been used in herbal medicine to help relieve sore throats and other mouth and throat infections and inflammations of the mucous membranes.
Recommended Use or Purpose:
- Source of antioxidants for the maintenance of good health.
Medicinal Ingredient – Each Capsule Contains:
- 500 mg – Bee propolis from the beehive of the honey bee (apis mellifera L).
- Microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, gelatin (capsule).
- Dairy, egg, artificial preservatives, colours, yeast, artificial sweeteners, wheat, or soya.
Duration of Use:
- Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 1 month.
- Consult health care practitioner prior to use if you are allergic to bee products, poplar tree products, or balsam of Peru; or if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Hypersensitivity, such as allergy, has been known to occur; in which case, discontinue use immediately.
Recommended Dose – Oral (Adults Only):
- 1 capsule per day with a glass of water.
Costco.ca products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Membership: We will refund your membership fee in full at any time if you are dissatisfied.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell and will refund your purchase price, with the following exceptions:
1. Electronics: Costco will accept returns within 90 days from the date of purchase for televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch-screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones and other products identified by Costco from time to time.
2. Diamonds: When returning items containing a 1.00 ct diamond or larger, Costco will require additional time to verify the diamond, in which case a refund will be approved upon positive verification. This process may require two to five business days.
Costco may in the future restrict its return policy regarding other products. Restriction will be shown at the point of purchase.