OtterBox® Apple® New iPad®/iPad® 2,Defender Case
The OtterBox Defender Series offers an exclusive multi-layer design that keeps information safe on your iPad 2 and the New iPad. No other case can withstand this degree of rough treatment. The Defender Series provides superior protection for tablets allowing complete interaction through the case.
- Inner layer: High impact polycarbonate shell
- Outer layer: Durable silicone skin
- Access for docking accessories through integrated dock door
- Inner coring in silicone absorbs additional impact
- Memory foam pads cradle the iPad inside case and provide additional shock absorption
- Integrated shield fits on both back and front of case
- Shield stand provides two angles for easy viewing and typing
- 1 Year
Compatible Tablets: iPad
Costco.ca products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Membership: We will refund your membership fee in full at any time if you are dissatisfied.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell and will refund your purchase price, with the following exceptions:
1. Electronics: Costco will accept returns within 90 days from the date of purchase for televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch-screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones and other products identified by Costco from time to time.
2. Diamonds: When returning items containing a 1.00 ct diamond or larger, Costco will require additional time to verify the diamond, in which case a refund will be approved upon positive verification. This process may require two to five business days.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
Costco may in the future restrict its return policy regarding other products. Restriction will be shown at the point of purchase.