Premier 4-stage Reverse Osmosis Pure Water-filtration System
Reverse osmosis, also known as hyperfiltration, is a process that reduces the particles down to the molecular level. The same process used by major bottled water companies, reverse osmosis reduces the salts and other impurities, giving you high-quality great-tasting water.
The R/O Pure filtration system provides you with water that rivals and often exceeds the quality of bottled water, at a fraction of the price and without the inconvenience of heavy bottles and plastic containers. The process reduces your environmental impact by putting the bottling plant right at your kitchen. The filters of this system turn your tap water into an efficient source of good tasting, healthy water.
Many things can affect the quality and purity of well and municipal water. Factors such as water usage, temperature, and even weather can cause changes in water quality. Household plumbing can also introduce contaminants such as rust and lead into your tap water. Watts Premier’s filtration systems can alleviate these effects by providing a consistent level of filtration, giving you a higher quality of water. This 4-stage system provides an affordable alternative to bottled water, conveniently located right in our home.
- Manifold 4-stage, reverse osmosis, water-filtration system
- Innovative, compact 1-piece design
- Sanitary and convenient "push-button" filter change (no tools required)
- Reduces: Arsenic, cysts (cryptosporidium, giardia, entamoeba and/or toxoplasm), barium, hexavalent chromium, trivalent chromium, copper, lead, fluoride, cadmium, radium 226/228, selenium, total dissolved solids and turbidity
- Includes a high capacity 11.4 L (3 gal.) storage tank
- Built with a high-production thin film membrane
- Designer solid-brass electronic monitor faucet
- Provides bottled-water quality
- Can be easily connected to an ice maker
- Easy to install and maintain
- Numerous uses: Drinking water, coffee, tea, juice, ice makers, food preparation and more
- Stage 1 – 5-micron sediment filter to trap dirt, rust, sand, silt, and suspended particles
- Stage 2 – carbon-block technology to reduce chlorine taste and odour
- Stage 3 – high-production 50 gpd membrane reduces contaminants as small as 1/10,000 of a micron
- Stage 4 – final carbon block to enhance taste and quality
- Tank dimensions (Dia. x H): 27.9 cm x 40.6 cm (11 in. x 16 in.)
- Filter dimensions (L x W x H): 30.5 cm x 30.5 cm x 10.2 cm (12 in. x 12 in. x 4 in.)
- Weight: 10 kg (22 lb.)
- 3 years
Brand: Watts Premier
Height: 38.1 cm (15 in.)
Length: 34.29 cm (13.5 in.)
Weight: 9.98 kg (22 lb.)
Width: 38.86 cm (15.3 in.)
Costco.ca products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Membership: We will refund your membership fee in full at any time if you are dissatisfied.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell and will refund your purchase price, with the following exceptions:
1. Electronics: Costco will accept returns within 90 days from the date of purchase for televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch-screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones and other products identified by Costco from time to time.
2. Diamonds: When returning items containing a 1.00 ct diamond or larger, Costco will require additional time to verify the diamond, in which case a refund will be approved upon positive verification. This process may require two to five business days.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
Costco may in the future restrict its return policy regarding other products. Restriction will be shown at the point of purchase.