Razor® – E100 Electric Scooter
Classic scooters are fine, but sometimes you don’t want to pump them along. With the Razor® E100 electric scooter, you get a powerful motor, foldable handlebars and speeds that zip up to 16 km/h (10 mph). Scooter must be moving at least 4.8 km/h (3 mph) in order for the motor to engage.
Check all applicable municipal, provincial and federal regulations regarding usage.
- Colour: Red
- Chain-driven, high-torque motor
- Twist-grip throttle
- 12.5 cm (4.9 in.) polyurethane rear wheels
- 20.3 cm (8 in.) pneumatic front tire
- Rechargeable battery
- Hand-operated front brake
- Top speed: 16 km/h (10 mph)
- Run time: Up to 40 minutes of continuous use
- Maximum weight: 54 kg (120 lb.)
- Age: 8 years and up
- Dimensions (L x W x H):
- Weight: 13.6 kg (30 lb.)
- 3 months
- Always wear an approved helmet and protective gear.
- Carefully read owner’s manual before operating, and follow all manufacturer’s instructions and warnings.
- Check with your community for safety courses or contact the Canadian Safety Council.
Batteries Included: Yes
Battery Operated: Yes
Height: 42.42 cm (16.7 in.)
Length: 86.87 cm (34.2 in.)
Minimum Age Recommended: 8 Year
Speed: 16.09 km/h (10 MPH)
Weight: 13.61 kg (30 lb.)
Width: 20.32 cm (8 in.)
For more information regarding UPS delivery, click here.
Costco.ca products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Membership: We will refund your membership fee in full at any time if you are dissatisfied.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell and will refund your purchase price, with the following exceptions:
1. Electronics: Costco will accept returns within 90 days from the date of purchase for televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch-screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones and other products identified by Costco from time to time.
2. Diamonds: When returning items containing a 1.00 ct diamond or larger, Costco will require additional time to verify the diamond, in which case a refund will be approved upon positive verification. This process may require two to five business days.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
Costco may in the future restrict its return policy regarding other products. Restriction will be shown at the point of purchase.