Royal Sovereign RBC-3200-CA Bill Counter for Polymer and Paper Bank Notes
Royal Sovereign’s CA electric bill counter provides high capacity, fast and accurate counting of both paper and new polymer Canadian bank notes. Convenient front load hopper holds up to 300 bills.
- Counts over 1200 bills per minute
- Front loading collection opening holds up to 300 bills
- Automatic start / stop and manual start option
- Counts bills into batches from 1 - 999
- Add mode shows cumulative total of all bills counted
- Easy to use keypad and brightly lit digital display
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 22.9 cm x 24.1 cm x 21.6 cm; (9 in x 9.5 in x 8.5 in)
- Weight: 4.6 kg (10.13 lb)
- 3 years
Brand: Royal Sovereign
Counting Speed (Notes/Minute): 1,200
Height: 21.59 cm (8.5 in.)
Type of Currency Counter: Counter and Paying Out Machine
Weight: 4.59 kg (10.13 lb.)
Width: 24.13 cm (9.5 in.)
Costco.ca products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Membership: We will refund your membership fee in full at any time if you are dissatisfied.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell and will refund your purchase price, with the following exceptions:
1. Electronics: Costco will accept returns within 90 days from the date of purchase for televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch-screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones and other products identified by Costco from time to time.
2. Diamonds: When returning items containing a 1.00 ct diamond or larger, Costco will require additional time to verify the diamond, in which case a refund will be approved upon positive verification. This process may require two to five business days.
Costco may in the future restrict its return policy regarding other products. Restriction will be shown at the point of purchase.