Safety 1st® Alpha Omega Elite™ 65 Car Seat Proton
The Safety 1st® Alpha Omega Elite™ 65, 5-point, 3-in-1 car seat grows with your child from infant rear-facing to toddler forward-facing, then to belt positioning booster. It is equipped with EPP energy absorbing foam and “one click" easy-to-install UAS mini-connectors. The Alpha Omega Elite™ 65 will be the only car seat you need to keep your growing child comfortable and safe.
- Pattern: Proton
- QuickFit™ harness system, with up-front adjustment never needs rethreading
- Rear facing for infants from 2.3 kg to 18.2 kg (5 lb. to 40 lb.) and a height of 48.3 cm to 91.4 cm (19 in. to 36 in.)
- Forward facing with harness for children from 10 kg to 29.5 kg (22 lb. to 65 lb.) and a height of 73.7 cm to 132.1 cm (29 in. to 52 in.)
- Forward facing belt-positioning for children from 18.2 kg to 45.5 kg (40 lb. to 100 lb.) and a height of 101.6 cm to 132.1 cm (40 in. to 52 in.)
- 5-point harness with up-front adjustment for a secure fit
- 5-position adjustable headrest grows with your child
- 3-position crotch strap buckle grows with your child
- 2-position belt positioning guides
- 4-position recline for the best fit in the car and for the child
- 2-piece push-button harness retainer to hold harness to chest
- Multi position recline for easier rear-facing installation
- Removable infant head support
- Anti-rebound bolsters
- Pivoting armrests
- Padded harness covers
- Removable, washable car seat pad
- Equipped with “one-click” UAS (Universal Anchorage System)
- Compliant with Canadian car seat standards
- EPP energy absorbing foam
- Ages: Birth – approx. 8 years
- Dimensions: (L x W x H):
- 55.9 cm x 50.8 cm x 71.1 cm; (22 in. x 20 in. x 28 in.)
- Weight: 9.5 kg (21 lb.)
Brand: Safety 1st
For Infants/Toddlers/Children: For Toddlers and Children
Maximum Weight Capacity: 45.36 kg (100 lb.)
Type of Child Safety Seat: Portable with Stay-In-Car Base
Weight: 9.53 kg (21 lb.)
Weight Minimum: 2.27 kg (5 lb.)
Standard shipping via UPS is included in the quoted price. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 7 - 10 business days from the time of order. For more information regarding UPS delivery, click here.
Costco.ca products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Membership: We will refund your membership fee in full at any time if you are dissatisfied.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell and will refund your purchase price, with the following exceptions:
1. Electronics: Costco will accept returns within 90 days from the date of purchase for televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch-screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones and other products identified by Costco from time to time.
2. Diamonds: When returning items containing a 1.00 ct diamond or larger, Costco will require additional time to verify the diamond, in which case a refund will be approved upon positive verification. This process may require two to five business days.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
Costco may in the future restrict its return policy regarding other products. Restriction will be shown at the point of purchase.