Safety 1st® Boost Air™ 100 Booster Seat
The Air Protect™ system works to protect your child in two vital ways. In a side impact collision, Air Protect™ immediately safeguards your child by diminishing the forces of the crash. In a second layer of defense, the system allows air to escape from the headrest: channeling more crash energy away from your child. It is this double layer of protection that makes Air Protect™ technology unique.
- Pattern: Newsboy
- Revolutionary Air Protect™ side-impact protection significantly reduces side impact crash forces to the head
- Converts to a backless booster
- EPP (expanded polypropylene) foam in head rest
- Forward-facing belt-positioning seat for children (using seat belt from vehicle) 18.2 kg to 45.5 kg (40 lb. to 100 lb.)
- Recommended height: 101.6 cm to 144.8 cm (40 in. to 57 in.)
- Multi-position adjustable padded headrest with deep-sided wings
- Slide-out cup/juice holder on each side, in base
- Padded, pivoting armrests
- Removable, washable full-wrap fabric pad
- Dimensions (L x W x H):
- 48.3 cm x 43.2 cm x 68.6 cm; (19 in. x 17 in. x 27 in.)
- Weight: 5 kg (11 lb.)
- 1 year limited
Brand: Safety 1st
For Infants/Toddlers/Children: for Children
Maximum Weight Capacity: 45.36 kg (100 lb.)
Type of Child Safety Seat: Extra Car Seat Base
Washable Cover: Yes
Weight: 4.99 kg (11 lb.)
Weight Minimum: 18.14 kg (40 lb.)
This item is subject to some delivery restrictions. Please proceed to checkout to verify if delivery is available to your postal code.
Costco.ca products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Membership: We will refund your membership fee in full at any time if you are dissatisfied.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell and will refund your purchase price, with the following exceptions:
1. Electronics: Costco will accept returns within 90 days from the date of purchase for televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch-screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones and other products identified by Costco from time to time.
2. Diamonds: When returning items containing a 1.00 ct diamond or larger, Costco will require additional time to verify the diamond, in which case a refund will be approved upon positive verification. This process may require two to five business days.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
Costco may in the future restrict its return policy regarding other products. Restriction will be shown at the point of purchase.