San Francisco Explorer Pass® - Choose 4 Attractions
Youth: Ages 3 to 12
Choose 4 attractions from Hop on Hop off Trolley, Aquarium of the Bay, California Academy of Sciences, Bike rentals, Tours, Museums and more, San Francisco, Ca, printable & smartphone version
GET YOUR PASS INSTANTLY!
When you purchase your San Francisco Explorer Pass®, an e-voucher will be e-mailed to you normally within an hour. Please make sure that you double-check your e-mail address when you place your order. Your pass will be immediately available for download as a mobile pass or you can print it out.
The San Francisco Explorer Pass® gives you the flexibility of picking any 4 attractions from some of our most popular experiences and activities and save. Also includes a 1-day unlimited ride pass with Muni transportation, Street Cars, and Cable Cars!
- Available for download as a mobile pass or printed pass
- Guidebook available in a printable or mobile version
- Choose 4 attractions from 20 of San Francisco’s best attractions
- Choose attractions as you go, valid for 30 days
Choose from 4 of the following attractions:
- 1-day Muni Visitor Passport. (Includes Cable Car)
- San Francisco Sightseeing - Hop on Hop off Trolley
- Aquarium of the Bay
- California Academy of Sciences
- Golden Gate Bay Cruise by Red & White Fleet
- Bridge 2 Bridge Cruise by Red & White Fleet
- Escape from the Rock Cruise by Blue & Gold Fleet
- Rocket Boat
- Ripley's Believe it or Not
- Ride the Ducks
- California's Great America Theme Park
- deYoung Museum
- Asian Art Museum
- Bay City Bike Rental
- AT&T Ballpark tour
- Angel Island Ferry
- Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum (opening this summer on Fisherman's Wharf)
- Madame Tussaud's Dungeons (opening this summer on Fisherman's Wharf )
- Go Car Tour (1 Hour Tour) - This is a 1-hour tour departing from their Fisherman's Wharf location.
- Chris's Whale Watching in Monterey
- Bay City Bike
- Use your printable or mobile version of your pass at each attraction
- Use the digital guidebook to find participating attractions, restaurants and shops
- Present your printed or mobile Explorer pass upon entry to ticket booth/entrance, server or cashier for entry or special offer awarded
- Recipient’s e-mail address MUST be supplied in e-mail field on Shipping Address page
- The San Francisco Explorer Pass® is activated the first time the card holder uses it for admission/entry. Once activated it is then valid for 30 consecutive calendar days
- Pass may not be redeemed at any attraction in return for a ticket to enter the attraction on a future date.
- Offers and admissions may be redeemed once per venue per day unless otherwise noted.
- Some attractions are seasonal (i.e. Summer only), have varied hours/days of operation, or have special instructions. Please refer to the attraction page for details.
- Admission applies to General Admission only unless otherwise specified.
- San Francisco Explorer Pass® is valid only at the attractions, shops, and restaurants listed in this guidebook or in any accompanying supplements.
- San Francisco Explorer Pass® offers are not valid in conjunction with any other offers or promotions.
- San Francisco Explorer Pass® is not transferable for “credits” toward products not offered in this guide.
- Some attractions may require or suggest reservations
- Special offers are valid for the duration of the card and do not activate the card unless otherwise noted. Please refer to the Special Offers page for details.
- San Francisco Explorer Pass® is non-transferable and non-refundable once activated.
- San Francisco Explorer Pass® is not responsible for traffic conditions or weather that may affect a traveler’s use of the San Francisco Explorer Pass®
- Card expires 1 year after it has been received
For additional information please visit www.smartdestination.com or call 1 800-887-9103.
Brand: GO City Card
Costco.ca products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Membership: We will refund your membership fee in full at any time if you are dissatisfied.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell and will refund your purchase price, with the following exceptions:
1. Electronics: Costco will accept returns within 90 days from the date of purchase for televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch-screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones and other products identified by Costco from time to time.
2. Diamonds: When returning items containing a 1.00 ct diamond or larger, Costco will require additional time to verify the diamond, in which case a refund will be approved upon positive verification. This process may require two to five business days.
Costco may in the future restrict its return policy regarding other products. Restriction will be shown at the point of purchase.