Serenity Helicopter Tour of The Grand Canyon e-ticket
Item # 302996
The most popular tour departs from the Boulder City airport flying over Hoover Dam, which lies on the border between Arizona and Nevada. The largest man-made lake in the western hemisphere, Lake Mead, lies beyond this amazing concrete wonder. Journey on to Fortification Hill, an extinct volcano and a popular destination for hikers. Learn of countless legends regarding Indian Pass, including fierce battles between the pioneers and Native Americans they may have encountered.
Upon entering the west rim of the Grand Canyon, you will descend and land on a bluff, which offers stunning canyon views. Gaze at the Colorado River as you enjoy a glass of champagne or wine, and a light snack. Before heading home be sure to take time to explore the sacred homeland of the Hualapai tribe while absorbing some of its history. A once in a lifetime experience...
When you purchase your helicopter tour of the Grand Canyon, a Costco e-ticket will be e-mailed to you. Please make sure that you double-check your e-mail address when you place your order. You will need to make a reservation at least 4 days in advance. When you present your printed e-ticket, it will be exchanged to a for a helicopter tour of the Grand Canyon. You must keep your validated printed e-ticket and your receipt as your proofs of purchase until you exchange them.
- Complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off via a luxurious limousine van from all hotels on the Las Vegas Strip
- Friendly, professional, and well-trained staff ensure a once-in-a-lifetime experience
- Round trip helicopter tour from the terminal to and from the Grand Canyon
- Live in-flight pilot narration
- 6 Passenger top-of-the-line AStar helicopters with all forward facing seats and air conditioning
- Landing on the floor of the Grand Canyon!
- Complimentary picnic lunch included on the canyon floor
- Tour duration approximately 4 hours (Hotel to Hotel)
- Contact Serenity Helicopters to make a reservation 4 days in advance
- Present printed e-ticket received in the mail from Costco.ca at the time of flight as payment
- Price is per person
- Tours require a minimum of passengers to operate
- Itineraries are subject to change without notice
- FAA regulations require to weigh all passengers and bags at check-in. For each passenger weighing 108.9 Kg (240 lbs.) or more, an additional ticket must be purchased.
- 639.6 Kg (1410 lbs.) total weight limit for any 6 passengers on a single flight
- 24 hour cancellation notice is required
- Photo ID required upon check-in
- A minimum half hour check-in prior to all flights is required
- This e-ticket may not be redeemed for cash
- Redeemable for Skydancer tour only
Brand: Serenity Helicopters
Costco.ca products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Membership: We will refund your membership fee in full at any time if you are dissatisfied.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell and will refund your purchase price, with the following exceptions:
1. Electronics: Costco will accept returns within 90 days from the date of purchase for televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch-screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones and other products identified by Costco from time to time.
2. Diamonds: When returning items containing a 1.00 ct diamond or larger, Costco will require additional time to verify the diamond, in which case a refund will be approved upon positive verification. This process may require two to five business days.
Costco may in the future restrict its return policy regarding other products. Restriction will be shown at the point of purchase.