Standard Plus Emergency Roadside Assistance
Upon purchase of the Standard Plus Plan, a customer service representative from Assistance Canada will call to confirm eligibility and to collect necessary information for coverage. Members will not be charged for purchase until confirmed by Assistance Canada that all criteria were met. By purchasing the Standard Plus Roadside Assistance Plan*, you consent to Costco sharing your name and telephone number with Assistance Canada, so that they can call you and obtain the required information to complete your enrollment in the program.
Drive with peace of mind, knowing that you and your family are safe.No matter which family member (Includes your spouse, and/or dependent children living at home) is driving the covered vehicle, coverage is applicable 48 hours following enrolment *.
We are available to assist you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, anywhere in Canada and the continental United States.
Emergency Roadside Assistance Plan * only covers vehicles that are less than 12 years old. Includes a MAXIMUM of 4 service calls a year
Emergency Roadside Assistance Plan * includes:
- Towing: If your vehicle has a mechanical failure that is not the result of an accident, we will tow you to the closest authorized repair facility
- Jump Start: If your car will not start, we will send an authorized service provider to attempt to start the vehicle
- Tire Service: We will change a flat tire with your inflated spare tire provided that your spare is properly inflated and in safe operating condition
- Gas Delivery: If your car runs out of gasoline, a supply will be delivered to you totally free of charge
- Winching: We will provide winching service to extract your vehicle from mud, sand, snow or a ditch. To provide winching service, the vehicle must have become stuck in an area immediately adjacent to a regularly traveled road and can be safely retrieved with standard automobile servicing equipment
- Lost Keys or Lockout: If your ignition key is lost, broken or accidentally locked inside your car, we will provide a service operator to unlock your vehicle.
- For more details please call (877) 845-4179
24 Hour Service: Yes
Costco.ca products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Membership: We will refund your membership fee in full at any time if you are dissatisfied.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell and will refund your purchase price, with the following exceptions:
1. Electronics: Costco will accept returns within 90 days from the date of purchase for televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch-screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones and other products identified by Costco from time to time.
2. Diamonds: When returning items containing a 1.00 ct diamond or larger, Costco will require additional time to verify the diamond, in which case a refund will be approved upon positive verification. This process may require two to five business days.
Costco may in the future restrict its return policy regarding other products. Restriction will be shown at the point of purchase.