Teralani Dinner Sail Adult Sunset Sail Whalers Village, Kaanapali Lahaina, Maui
Item # 318595
Teralani has been the premier Kaanapali Sailing Company for over 20 years.
The state of the art catamarans were designed and built for the comfort and safety of the guests. Both vessels are 19.8 m x 10.7 m (65 ft x 35 ft.) and can easily accommodate over 100 passengers, but the maximum guests hosted are 49. Each catamaran has two restrooms, fresh water showers, outside and inside seating with tables and a covered salon and bar and they conveniently beach board directly off world famous Kaanapali Beach.
The custom built catamarans are U.S. Coast Guard certified and maintained to the highest standards. State of the art equipment operated by the highly skilled, well trained Aloha Ambassadors’ (The Captain and Crew) will ensure a safe and most enjoyable adventure. Combine the best of both worlds, as you delight in a fun and comfortable 2 1/2 hour excursion aboard a luxury catamaran, while dining on a gourmet meal catered by award-winning chef Paris Nabavi. They beach board right off gorgeous Kaanapali Beach! They conveniently disembark back on beautiful Kaanapali Beach and you can enjoy the rest of your incredible day on Maui.
Please note this is a barefoot charter (shoe bins will be provided for shoes and sandals). Dress is casual to beach attire.“Beach Boarding” (you may get wet). Long dresses or slacks are not recommended, as they may get wet during boarding. Bring sunscreen and a light cover-up.
When you purchase your Teralani Dinner Sail, a Costco e-ticket will be e-mailed to you. Please make sure that you double-check your e-mail address when you place your order. You will need to make a reservation at least 48 hours in advance. When you present your printed e-ticket, it will be exchanged to a for a Teralani Dinner Sail. You must keep your validated printed e-ticket and your receipt as your proofs of purchase until you exchange them.
Note: Only e-tickets are valid for redemption.
- Please call Teralani Sailing at 808-661-0365 to make a reservation.
- Let the reservationist know that you have a Costco.ca e-voucher.
- Reservations must be at least 48 hours advance
- The printed e-ticket is your boarding pass and must be turned in to the crew members in order to be able to board the boat.
- Please call to confirm check-in time, as it varies according to the season.
- Homemade chips and salsa
- Vegetable crudités
- Ceasar salad
- Chipotle citrus rotisserie chicken
- Grilled ono with pesto sauce and sundried tomatoes
- Spinach and leek rice pilaf
- French bread with herb garlic butter
- Brownies with mixed berry sauce
- White wine
- 2 ice cold beers on tap
- Mai tais
- Rum and mixers
- Tropical juices
- Cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions
- Cancellations: No refund of purchase within 24 hours of scheduled departure for the trip
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult (Sixteen and 17 years olds who wish to go alone must have a parental waiver.)
- Tours may be rescheduled (pending availability) for a $15 per person fee if within 24 hours.
- The captain may, at his discretion, cancel the cruise due to inclement weather or adverse sea conditions up until the scheduled departure.
- A full refund or rescheduling will be offered for weather cancellations.
- A minimum half hour check-in prior to cruise departure is required.
- Check-in and boarding: on the beach at Whalers Village, Kaanapali
- Due to meal planning requirements, reservation requests later than 1:00 pm, on the day of the trip, cannot be accepted.
- Guests 21 and over must have a valid picture ID for alcoholic beverages
- Maximum capacity of vessel is 49
- Reservations are first come basis
- The e-ticket may not be redeemed for cash
Costco.ca products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Membership: We will refund your membership fee in full at any time if you are dissatisfied.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell and will refund your purchase price, with the following exceptions:
1. Electronics: Costco will accept returns within 90 days from the date of purchase for televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch-screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones and other products identified by Costco from time to time.
2. Diamonds: When returning items containing a 1.00 ct diamond or larger, Costco will require additional time to verify the diamond, in which case a refund will be approved upon positive verification. This process may require two to five business days.
Costco may in the future restrict its return policy regarding other products. Restriction will be shown at the point of purchase.