The Original Turducken with Spicy Italian Sausage
The Original Turducken (turkey-duck-chicken) is a unique, delicious product that provides a “wow” main course to any special meal. Turduckens provide an exciting and different alternative to traditional holiday meals, something unique that your family and friends will be sure to talk about. This turducken is a deboned turkey that is then stuffed with chicken, duck and sausage in one of two original stuffing flavours and easily feeds 15 or more people. This culinary symphony is available with either the original spicy Italian sausage and seasoning or the tasty chicken apple sausage and seasoning. It contains no MSG or preservatives and is cholesterol free. Every turducken is vacuum sealed for freshness.
The only bones on a turducken are the turkey drumsticks and wings so it looks like a turkey coming out of the oven but the middle is packed solid with three poultry meats and stuffing. When sliced in the proper direction, each serving provides a cross section of every component ensuring a mouth watering experience. It is perfect for family get-togethers and special occasions like those around Thanksgiving and the Holidays.
- Whole frozen turkey, deboned and stuffed with chicken, duck and sausage
- Spicy Italian sausage stuffing
- Easily feeds 15 people
- Minimum 4 kg (8.8 lb.)
- Frozen product shipped in dry ice
- Simple to cook – 4 cooking options
Within the box you may find dry ice. Always handle dry ice with care and use a protective cloth or leather gloves whenever touching it. An oven mitt or towel will work. If touched briefly it is harmless, but prolonged contact with the skin will cause injury similar to a burn. KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN.
Preparation and Cooking Tips:
The Original Turducken is delivered frozen. You can thaw it in the fridge for five days or rapid thaw in cool water for 24 to 36 hours before cooking. Since it comes pre-seasoned, cooking is as simple as picking your desired method and following the instructions. The most popular cooking method is the low temperature cooking in a conventional oven but you can also cook via a barbecue, slow cooker/crock pot or high temperature in a conventional oven. The low temperature cooking methods take 5 to 7 hours to cook.
Instruction for members upon receiving product:
- Open immediately upon arrival
- Packing should be intact (no damaged seal, leaks, etc.)
- Product temperature should be verified with a calibrated thermometer as 4C or below
- Frozen product that has thawed should not be re-frozen
- Product should be refrigerated or frozen immediately upon receiving and verification of temperature
Brand: The Original Turducken
Gluten Free: No
Production Methodology: Conventional
This item is subject to some delivery restrictions. Please proceed to checkout to verify if delivery is available to your postal code.
Costco.ca products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Membership: We will refund your membership fee in full at any time if you are dissatisfied.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell and will refund your purchase price, with the following exceptions:
1. Electronics: Costco will accept returns within 90 days from the date of purchase for televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch-screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones and other products identified by Costco from time to time.
2. Diamonds: When returning items containing a 1.00 ct diamond or larger, Costco will require additional time to verify the diamond, in which case a refund will be approved upon positive verification. This process may require two to five business days.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
Costco may in the future restrict its return policy regarding other products. Restriction will be shown at the point of purchase.