Tonic Performance Cycle Commercial Grade Bike
Item # 328900
The Tonic Cycle is made of commercial high-grade quality, which is more durable and will keep its stability pedaling at either low or high intensity levels. A remarkable smooth and quiet belt drive system, ultra-precise adjustments allow users of all heights to attain perfect positioning. It also features a dual functioning pedal system (SPD – Shimano pedaling dynamics), which allows user to wear either cycling or normal shoes to exercise. A well balanced 20-kg (44-lb.) flywheel, which provides vibration free performances at any speed, is enhanced with a strong industrial emergency breaking system. Chain guard protector will preserve it from rust, and a top quality saddle made of high-density foam and material, make this Tonic Cycle comfortable and safe.
- Premium powder-coated steel frame
- Avant-Garde design
- Smooth and quiet belt driven system
- 20-kg (44-lb.) balanced flywheel
- Dual function pedal system (SPD), normal or cycling shoes
- A 3-pc / 5-star pivot crank system
- Heavy-duty industrial emergency brake system
- Ultra precise multi-adjustments allow users of all heights to attain perfect positioning
- Saddle made of high-density foam and leatheroid material for riding comfort
- Polyurethane transport wheels
- 136 kg (300 lb.) weight capacity
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 103 cm x 50 cm x 103 cm (40.6 in. x 19.7 in. x 40.6 in.); Weight: 54 kg (125 lb.)
- Frame: 15 years
- Parts: 5 years
- Labour: 1 year
For more information about this product, call the Fitness Group of Canada Customer Service Centre at 1-855-284-3462.
Belt Driven: Yes
Brand: Tonic Performance
Chain Driven: Yes
Has Adjustable Height: Yes
Height: 103.12 cm (40.6 in.)
Length: 103.12 cm (40.6 in.)
Weight: 56.7 kg (125 lb.)
Weight Capacity: 136.08 kg (300 lb.)
Width: 50.04 cm (19.7 in.)
Standard shipping via UPS is included in the quoted price. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 7 - 10 business days from the time of order. For more information regarding UPS delivery, click here.
Costco.ca products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Membership: We will refund your membership fee in full at any time if you are dissatisfied.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell and will refund your purchase price, with the following exceptions:
1. Electronics: Costco will accept returns within 90 days from the date of purchase for televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch-screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones and other products identified by Costco from time to time.
2. Diamonds: When returning items containing a 1.00 ct diamond or larger, Costco will require additional time to verify the diamond, in which case a refund will be approved upon positive verification. This process may require two to five business days.
Costco may in the future restrict its return policy regarding other products. Restriction will be shown at the point of purchase.