Toronto CityPASS® Voucher
CityPASS® has done all the work so you can save time and money. Each ticket booklet is packed with useful information, such as map, hours of operation, transportation information, contact information and insiders’ tips so you can get the most out of your vacation – yet it is so compact it will fit into your back pocket. It’s all you need to see the best of Toronto.
When you purchase your Toronto CityPASS®, a Costco voucher will be e-mailed to you. Please make sure that you double-check your e-mail address when you place your order. When you present your voucher at the ticket window of the first attraction you visit, it will be exchanged to a CityPASS® ticket booklet. You must keep your validated voucher and your receipt as your proofs of purchase until you exchange them.
Admission to the following five attractions:
- Casa Loma
- CN Tower
- Ontario Science Centre
- Royal Ontario Museum
- Toronto Zoo
- Valid for 9 consecutive days from the first day of use
- The voucher may not be combined with any other promotional offer
- Leisure vouchers are used as such. No modifications or partial sale allowed
- Vouchers cannot be resold
- Must show photo ID or membership card when retrieving your CityPASS® booklet
- For additional CityPASS® information, please visit www.citypass.com
You will receive the eTickets, normally within the hour, via e-mail to the e-mail address you have entered. If you have a filter on your e-mail, please add to your white list: email@example.com.
Costco.ca products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Membership: We will refund your membership fee in full at any time if you are dissatisfied.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell and will refund your purchase price, with the following exceptions:
1. Electronics: Costco will accept returns within 90 days from the date of purchase for televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch-screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones and other products identified by Costco from time to time.
2. Diamonds: When returning items containing a 1.00 ct diamond or larger, Costco will require additional time to verify the diamond, in which case a refund will be approved upon positive verification. This process may require two to five business days.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
Costco may in the future restrict its return policy regarding other products. Restriction will be shown at the point of purchase.