TurboTax Standard – Tax Year 2013, English Version
This item may currently be in stock at your local Costco warehouse for immediate purchase at a cash and carry price.
TurboTax Standard is ideal for Canadian individuals, couples and families claiming RRSPs, donations, medical expenses and more. EasyStep™ Interview asks you simple questions to learn what has changed in your life like buying a home or having a baby and guides you step by step to your maximum refund.
- Made in Canada, for Canadians
- Canada’s best-selling tax software*
- 100% accurate calculations**
- Maximum refund guarantee***
- Live Tax Advice. One-on-one advice from tax experts by phone or live chat †
- Free product support by phone, email or chat 7 days a week††
- Windows® XP (with SP3 or higher), Windows Vista™, Windows® 7, Windows® 8
- Intel® Pentium® 1GHz processor or higher
- 512 MB of RAM
- Adobe Reader 8 or higher (or compatible PDF reader)
- 120 MB free disk space
- Internet Connection
- Internet Explorer 8.0 or greater
* Based on aggregate retail software sales for desktop tax software, as sourced by NPD for year ending April 2013.
** If you pay a penalty or interest because of a TurboTax calculation error, Intuit will reimburse you the penalty and interest. Does not include calculation errors due to errors in CRA tables.
*** Maximum Refund Guarantee: If you get a larger refund or smaller tax due from another tax preparation method, Intuit will refund the applicable TurboTax purchase price paid. Claims must be submitted within sixty (60) days of your TurboTax filing date and no later than 5/31/14 (and for TurboTax Home & Business no later than 7/15/14). Technical support fees are excluded. This guarantee cannot be combined with the TurboTax Satisfaction (Easy) Guarantee.
† Live Tax Advice Service will be available via phone or live chat to answer questions related to tax year 2013 personal returns (restrictions may apply) from 2/10/14 through 5/2/14 from 8am – midnight EST, 7 days a week. Offer excludes TurboTax Business Incorporated customers. Service levels, hours of operation and availability will vary based on demand and capacity, and are subject to change without notice. Fees may apply. Go to TurboTax.ca/livetaxadvice for more information.
†† Long-distance charges and limitations may apply. Intuit reserves the right to limit each telephone contact. Support during tax season approx. 1/27/14 through 4/30/14. Support availability subject to occasional downtime for systems maintenance, Canadian holidays, and events beyond our control. See TurboTax.ca/support.
Accounting and Finance Software Features: Tax Filing
Standard shipping via UPS is included in the quoted price. Signature required on delivery. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 7 - 10 business days from the time of order.
For more information regarding UPS delivery, click here.
Costco.ca products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Membership: We will refund your membership fee in full at any time if you are dissatisfied.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell and will refund your purchase price, with the following exceptions:
1. Electronics: Costco will accept returns within 90 days from the date of purchase for televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch-screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones and other products identified by Costco from time to time.
2. Diamonds: When returning items containing a 1.00 ct diamond or larger, Costco will require additional time to verify the diamond, in which case a refund will be approved upon positive verification. This process may require two to five business days.
Costco may in the future restrict its return policy regarding other products. Restriction will be shown at the point of purchase.