U.S. Sunlight Corp. Solar-powered Attic Fan
Item # 225856
For any installation questions, please call 1-866-446-2088
The 1010TR/HW solar-powered attic ventilator is the best product you can buy to reduce heat build-up in your attic in the summer and remove harmful moisture in the winter. Attic temperatures in the summer can exceed 65ºC (150ºF), heating up ducting and radiating heat into the interior of the home. Moisture is constantly added to your home by washers, showers and cooking. When this migrates to the attic, it condenses and can promote the growth of mould and mildew. The advanced design of this solar-powered attic fan provides more efficient ventilation while using no electricity.
- Solar panel can be rotated and tilted to capture the maximum energy available from the sun
- Reduces damaging moisture in the attic in the winter time
- Extremely quiet: No harmonic hum typical of electric-powered fans
- Easy to install: No electrician, permits, or inspections required
- Lowers energy costs
- Extends the life of common asphalt shingles
- No cost of operation
- Ventilate up to 125.42 sq. m (1350 sq. ft.)
- Wind tested to 240 km/h (150 miles/h)
- Impact and ultraviolet light-resistant engineered ABS shroud
- Rust-resistant galvanized and powder-coated metal components
- High output 38 V motor
- Temperature sensing switch included: shuts off motor on cold days or bypass the switch for year-round operation
- 35.6 cm (14 in.) proprietary fan blade for maximum airflow
- Commercial-grade 10 W solar panel constructed with high-transmission tempered glass
- 35 poly-crystalline solar cells on the solar panel
- Oversized heavy-gauge flashing designed for leak-proof installation (20-gauge steel)
- 6.35 mm (0.25-in.) stainless-steel rodent screen secured with galvanized self-taping screws
- Attractive black powder-coating blends in with any roof colour
- Compatible with Solar Controller (Costco item #267732), sold separately
- Dimensions (L x W x H):
- Unit: 66 cm x 63.5 cm x 30.5 cm (26 in. x 12 in. x 25 in.)
- Solar panel: 43.2 cm x 36.2 cm x 3.2 cm (17 in. x 14.3 in. x 1.3 in.)
- 5-year limited warranty on motor
- 20-year limited warranty on solar panel and housing
Area Coverage: 125.42 m² (1,350 sq. ft.)
Blade Length: 35.56 cm (14 in.)
Brand: U.S. Sunlight Corp.
Voltage: 38 Volt
For more information regarding UPS delivery, click here.
Costco.ca products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Membership: We will refund your membership fee in full at any time if you are dissatisfied.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell and will refund your purchase price, with the following exceptions:
1. Electronics: Costco will accept returns within 90 days from the date of purchase for televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch-screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones and other products identified by Costco from time to time.
2. Diamonds: When returning items containing a 1.00 ct diamond or larger, Costco will require additional time to verify the diamond, in which case a refund will be approved upon positive verification. This process may require two to five business days.
Costco may in the future restrict its return policy regarding other products. Restriction will be shown at the point of purchase.