Vitamix Total Nutrition Centre
Enjoy the best-performing and most reliable blending equipment in the world, and join the millions of professional chefs and at-home cooks who use their Vitamix blenders every day to make meals easier, faster, and more delicious.
Create every course of your home cooked meal from frozen drinks to creamy desserts in minutes; the Total Nutrition Center is the universal tool for family meals and entertaining.
Why the Vitamix Total Nutrition Centre?
The Total Nutrition Centre (TNC) has quickly become a must have item in every kitchen.
The Total Nutrition Centre can be utilized in a variety of manner: juicing whole foods, cooking soup from fresh organic vegetables, and making homemade ice cream.
People everywhere use their TNC for a variety of things. New mothers, who practice green living, make baby food, from whole foods. People with health issues have experienced an improvement in their health after using the TNC, along with a proper diet using whole foods for an extended period of time.
The Total Nutrition Centre is loved by those that work away from the house all day. It`s such a huge time saver. After a long day at the office, you come home worn out, too tired to cook a full meal. With the TNC, you can walk in the front door, throw your ingredients into the machine, and in minutes you have a healthy meal, minus all the hard work.
Vitamix offers a searchable database of recipes online. This recipe search engine contains countless recipes for a range of whole food preparation, for many purposes.
The Total Nutrition Centre is a heavy duty blender, a food processor, ice cream/sorbet maker, wheat grinder, and so much more all blended in one amazing package. It blends food at speeds up to 218 miles per hour!
- Easy-to-use equipment paired with extreme versatility
- The ability to chop, cream, blend, heat, grind, churn, and more, with a single machine
- Quick and easy self-cleaning with a drop of dish soap and warm water; just run on High for 30 seconds
- 7-year full warranty
- Ongoing recipe ideas and community support
- 2-peak HP motor
- 120 volt, 60 Hz 11.5 amps (North America)
- Radial cooling fan and thermal protection system
- Height: 34.04 cm (13.4 in.)
- 64 ounce/2.0 litre rated capacity
- BPA-free Eastman Tritan® copolyester
- Blades: Laser-cut, stainless-steel hammermill and cutting blades measuring 7.6 cm (3 in.) diameter to ensure a consistent blend every time
- Spill-proof vented lid with plug for safely adding ingredients while machine is running
- Soft-grip, ergonomically designed handle
- Tamper with collar to prevent tool from hitting the blades
- Unit Dimensions: 52 cm (20.5 in.) tall
- 2 L (64 oz.) container in place
- 22.4 cm (8.8 in.) deep
- 18.5 cm (7.3 in.) wide
- 4.9 kg (10.9 lb.)
- Cord length: 1.8 m (6 ft.)
- 7 years
Height: 51.99 cm (20.47 in.)
Length: 22.35 cm (8.8 in.)
Weight: 4.95 kg (10.91 lb.)
Width: 18.54 cm (7.3 in.)
If you are shipping this item to a participating province, a waste recycling fee will apply to your order at checkout.
Costco.ca products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Membership: We will refund your membership fee in full at any time if you are dissatisfied.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell and will refund your purchase price, with the following exceptions:
1. Electronics: Costco will accept returns within 90 days from the date of purchase for televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch-screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones and other products identified by Costco from time to time.
2. Diamonds: When returning items containing a 1.00 ct diamond or larger, Costco will require additional time to verify the diamond, in which case a refund will be approved upon positive verification. This process may require two to five business days.
Costco may in the future restrict its return policy regarding other products. Restriction will be shown at the point of purchase.