Worm Factory® 360
Item # 305486
Your Worm Factory® 360 is an incredibly efficient way to quickly convert your kitchen waste, cardboard, newspaper, junk mail, dry leaves and other organic matter into nutrient rich compost for your plants, planters, flowerbeds and garden. Its conception allows a year round production. Odourless and easy to start up make it the most efficient composting system on the market.
The patented Worm Factory® 360 is easy to set up and use. Simply add a handful of worms and your organic waste to the bottom tray of the worm bin. The worms will start processing the food. Once the bottom tray is filled add another tray. The worms migrate upward to the newest food source leaving the bottom tray full of nutrient-rich compost. It is important to note that worms are living creatures, and cannot tolerate extreme temperatures. We recommend that you keep the Worm Factory® between 4.4° C and 26.7° C (40° F and 80° F).
Living Green with a Worm Bin
Did you know we throw away more than 25 percent of the food we prepare? That equates to 19504.4 kg (43,000 lb.) every day! Why add more to the landfills when you can easily recycle your food scraps, junk mail and other organic waste right at home with your own compost worm bin?
Extra Small for Urban Homes
The Worm Factory® 360 worm bin was designed to be lightweight, odorless, and easy to manage. Recycling your paper scraps into fertile soil for your house plants and balcony garden year round is effortless, even if you have only a small corner to spare.
The Best Organic Compost
The all natural fertilizer produced by worms contains three times as many nutrients as the soil itself, and comes with a team of helpful microbes to keep your plants healthy, green, retain nutrients for longer, and to fortify the soil they reside in.
- Includes free worm voucher*
- Colour: black
- 4 tray system
- 16 page manual
- Instructional DVD
- Year round production – the indoor/ outdoor design allows to produce compost year round
- Odour free operation – the thermo-siphon design allows 10 times the airflow of any other composter, creating an odourless system
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 59.4 cm x 59.4 cm x 72.6 cm; (18 in. x 18 in. x 22 in.)
- Weight: 5.7 kg (12.4 lb.)
Brand: Worm Factory
Length: 45.72 cm (18 in.)
Weight: 5.62 kg (12.4 lb.)
Costco.ca products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Membership: We will refund your membership fee in full at any time if you are dissatisfied.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell and will refund your purchase price, with the following exceptions:
1. Electronics: Costco will accept returns within 90 days from the date of purchase for televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch-screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones and other products identified by Costco from time to time.
2. Diamonds: When returning items containing a 1.00 ct diamond or larger, Costco will require additional time to verify the diamond, in which case a refund will be approved upon positive verification. This process may require two to five business days.
Costco may in the future restrict its return policy regarding other products. Restriction will be shown at the point of purchase.