Costco has an automated Interactive Voice Response (IVR) pharmacy line to make ordering refills quick and easy. It answers calls 24 hours a day, seven days a week and lets you skip the line to order refills.Here’s how it works:
- Have your prescription bottle(s) ready.
- Dial the Costco Pharmacy telephone number printed on the label.
- To refill a prescription, press 1.
- Enter your seven-digit prescription number found on the upper-left-hand corner of your prescription label using your phone’s dial pad.
- You will be asked to confirm the number and first few letters of your last name.
- Enter any additional prescription refills the same way.
- Wait to hear when your prescription will be ready for pickup and simply hang up when you are done.