Does costco.ca ship outside Canada?
Currently, costco.ca offers shipping only in Canada; and to the U.S. (through our costco.com website). We plan to expand our service to more areas in the future.
Does costco.ca ship to P.O. boxes?
We do not currently deliver to P.O. boxes, freight forwarders or a few limited geographic areas within Canada.
How long will it take to get my order?
- Every product on costco.ca has an estimated time of delivery. You will find this estimated shipping information at the bottom of each product page.
- If you have already placed your order, you will find estimated shipping information on your order confirmation receipt email (directly below the product price and line total) and at the bottom of each product page
- We cannot make changes to the ship to address once an order has been placed.
- Once a product is released to the delivery agent, you will receive a shipping confirmation with updated tracking information (if available) including an estimated date of delivery.
What shipping methods does costco.ca use?
Costco.ca provides various shipping methods. Refer to each product page for a description of the standard shipping method that is available for that particular item.
- Standard Delivery
Most merchandise can be delivered by package carriers such as Canada Post, Purolator, FedEx and UPS (United Parcel Service). These carriers deliver your merchandise directly to your door.
- Curbside Delivery
Contracted freight carriers deliver merchandise that is too large or too heavy to ship via package carriers. Contracted freight carriers telephone you when your merchandise arrives at their terminal to set up a delivery appointment. They provide curbside delivery, but they are not responsible for bringing the merchandise into your home, uncrating, installing or removing packing materials.
- Threshold Delivery
Contracted freight carriers telephone you when your merchandise arrives at their terminal to set up a delivery appointment. They provide delivery to the first dry area such as a garage, covered porch or just inside the exterior door with no set up or un-packing.
- White-glove Delivery
Our White Glove carriers deliver merchandise that requires special handling or setup. They will unpack, inspect, and set up your merchandise in the room of your choice. They will remove all packaging materials.
When will my UPS shipment arrive?
UPS packages cannot be scheduled to arrive at a specific time of day. UPS Standard packages are delivered between 9:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. Delivery hours may be extended during peak holiday times.
If UPS attempts to deliver an order and there is no one home, the driver may do a Driver Release and leave the shipment for you. It is up to the discretion of the driver to leave it at the door or not. If the driver does not leave the order, then they will leave an InfoNotice.
On the InfoNotice, you will find instructions on rescheduling your delivery, having your shipment delivered to a different address, or arranging to pick up your shipment at a UPS location.
UPS will make 3 attempts to deliver the package. If they are unsuccessful after 3 attempts, the package will be returned to the shipper.
If a signature is required on a package, or the UPS driver is otherwise unable to Driver Release a package, it may be delivered to a neighboring address. UPS will obtain a signature from the neighbor when completing an indirect delivery. Otherwise, they will leave an InfoNotice.
Up-to-date information about the status of your shipment is available at ups.com. Click here to go to the UPS website.
Can I ship to multiple addresses on one order?
Yes, you can ship several items to more than one address. Just select the "Ship to Multiple Addresses" button on the "shipping" page of checkout.
How do I ship to multiple addresses?
- If you are sending merchandise to multiple ship-to addresses, please begin by entering the list of ship-to addresses into your "Address Book" located in "My Account." This information will be updated automatically and stored in your personal address book for future purchases. Your address book can store and maintain up to 99 names and addresses.
- Add the item(s) you wish to order to your cart and proceed to checkout.
- Click on the "Ship to Multiple Addresses" button near the top of the shipping address information page of the check-out process.
- The items you have in your cart will be listed individually with the ability to choose a ship-to address one line item at a time.
- You will also have the opportunity to add a customized "Gift Message" to each item with gift message capability at this point in the check-out process.
Can I ship to a local Costco warehouse to avoid shipping charges?
With the exception of tires, all orders must be shipped to your home or business address.
Why do some items say, "Extraordinary delivery requirements may necessitate an additional delivery fee to the carrier"?
The following examples of possible circumstances that could prompt additional charges:
- Additional stairs over 2 flights.
- Delivery outside of standard Monday through Friday 4-hour window.
- Delivery location requires use of equipment other than delivery agent's standard mode of delivery.
Why are you not able to ship to my postal code?
Currently we do not deliver to P.O. boxes and to a few geographic areas within Canada. We plan to expand our delivery service to more areas in the future.
If you received a postal code restriction message during the checkout process, we would be more than happy to research the ability and cost of delivery to you. Please note that an additional shipping charge may apply when shipping an item to an address with a restricted postal code.
To inquire, please contact our Customer Service Team at 1-888-426-7826 or via e-mail at customer service. Please include the following information so we may better assist you:
- Costco item number and item description.
- Complete shipping address including postal code.