webber naturals® Chia Nutra™
Organic Chia Nutra™ contains high quality chia seeds from the plant Salvia hispanica. Chia is an ancient grain, cultivated and consumed by the Aztec people for more than 300 years. Chia is considered a superfood because it contains many nutrients that are essential to our diet. One tablespoon of Chia Nutra™ provides a rich source of alpha-linolenic acid (ALA) and long-chain omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids, soluble fibre, easily digestible protein and minerals like calcium and, magnesium.
Omega-3 fatty acids and dietary fibre are two nutrients generally lacking in North American diets. Professional health organizations such as the Canadian Diabetes Association and The Heart and Stroke Foundation place emphasis on consuming omega-3s and fibre to help prevent and manage health conditions such as type 2 diabetes, metabolic syndrome, obesity, reduce triglyceride levels, and support cardiovascular health. Chia also benefits the digestive system by improving bowel regularity, and therefore supports good bowel health and function.
Organic Chia Nutra™ by webber naturals is a powerhouse superfood that can be easily incorporated into anyone’s diet.
Features and Benefits:
- Certified organic 100% pure chia seeds
- Gluten free
- Natural source of omega-3, calcium, fiber, protein and magnesium
- Each tablespoon (10g) serving contains 2.5g of Omega-3, 57 mg of calcium, 4 g of dietary fibre, 2 g of protein and 14mg of magnesium
- Easy to use, suitable for the whole family
- No artificial colours, preservatives or sweeteners
- No dairy, no starch and no yeast
- Organic Chia Seed (Salvia hispanica).
- Serving Size: 1 tbsp (10g)
- Servings Per Container: 91
- Amount Per Serving - % Daily Value:‡
- Calories 50 kcal (210kJ), Total Fat 3.5 g - 5%, Saturated Fat 0 g + Trans Fat 0 g - 0%, Polyunsaturated 3 g, Omega-6 0.7 g, Omega-3 2.5 g, Monounsaturated 0.1 g, Cholesterol 0 mg – 0%, Sodium 0 mg – 0%, Potassium 30 mg – 1%, Total Carbohydrates 4 g - 1%, Dietary Fiber 4 g - 16%, Sugar 0 g , Protein 2 g, Vitamin A – 0%, Vitamin C – 0%, Calcium – 6%, Iron – 2 %, Phosphorus – 4%, Magnesium – 6%, Zinc – 4%, Manganese – 0%.
Sprinkle 1 tablespoon (10 g) of ChiaNutra™ on hot or cold cereal, yogurt, fruit, salad or add to your smoothies. Bake and cook with ChiaNutra™ in your favourite recipes such as pancakes, breads, cookies, muffins, soups or anything else you desire.
- Sealed for safety and freshness.
- Protect from heat and humidity.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Brand: Webber Naturals
Standard shipping via UPS is included in the quoted price. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 7 - 10 business days from the time of order. For more information regarding UPS delivery, click here.
Costco.ca products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Membership: We will refund your membership fee in full at any time if you are dissatisfied.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell and will refund your purchase price, with the following exceptions:
1. Electronics: Costco will accept returns within 90 days from the date of purchase for televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch-screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones and other products identified by Costco from time to time.
2. Diamonds: When returning items containing a 1.00 ct diamond or larger, Costco will require additional time to verify the diamond, in which case a refund will be approved upon positive verification. This process may require two to five business days.
Costco may in the future restrict its return policy regarding other products. Restriction will be shown at the point of purchase.